Chapter 3 : Next Day

Luhan woke up and stretched his arms. "Aah! Damn. That hurts-" He hissed holding his stomach. He looks around the room. "Where am I?" He asked himself getting out of the bed slowly. He went downstairs into the living room. "Woah! This place is bigger than my house! Its huge!" He said amazed.

He looks around and saw a big picture frame hung above the fireplace. Luhan looks at the photo and reads the initials that was written below the frame.

The Kim's Family portrait, Mr. and Mrs. Kim with their daughter and son.

Luhan looks at the girl in the picture. She was beautiful.

He keeps staring at the girls face in the photo. "She looks familiar but I can't tell who she is." He thought to himself.

"I'm so hungry-." Hyuna said walking down the stairs. Luhan turned around and was shocked. "Oh! Your the girl in the picture!" He exclaimed. Hyuna was startled. She didn't look where she was going and came tumbling down the stairs. "Aish! Don't do that idiot!" She hissed rubbing her hips as she slowly stands up.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" Luhan questioned. Hyuna fixed her shirt and rolled her eyes. "So you don't recogised me huh? Geez. Its me, Hyuna. And for your information, I live here!" She stated still rubbing her hips.

"Hyuna?...Wait! Hyuna, the nerd in school.?!" Luhan said shocked. Hyuna nodded her head. "Yes, that hyuna." She replied. "How did I end up being here? All I remember yesterday is I got beaten up." He said.

"Yeah, you did got beaten, you got beaten badly and left unconcious on the sidewalk so I helped you because unlike you I'm a nice person." Hyuna said going into the kitchen. He followed her and took a sit on the stool while She opened the refrigerator.