Lots to Ponder

Thanks to the person that told me to update! You know who you are!!!

I couldn't stay here. I knew that. They wern't my pack. I didn't know them. I had to go back to school, face the Shifter, and of course the headmaster! Oh, well. I had to go, now!

As I approached the huge school, I almost backed out. I was in human form, unprotected, with a SHIFTER roaming the school! JUST my luck, isn't it! I strode forwards, and with shaking legs, heaved open the heavy wooden door. I sauntered through the halls, people whispering to their friends as I passed. I couldn't care less, to be honest. I walked to the headmasters office, feeling like I was going to be sick. I timidly knocked on the door, thanking my (admittedly very few) lucky stars that no one else was there.

"Come in" a deep voice rumbled from the room before me. I wobbled in, my eyes overwhelmed by the colour present here. Red walls surrounded a black carpet, and all the furniture was RAINBOW! Lame, right? I was surprised by the scary man in the rainbow chair infront of me. He saw my incredelous look.

"Designed by my two year old niece," He explained. That made sence. It looked like something out of 'Care Bears'!

He gave me a (very long and very boring) lecture on not skipping and being worried and all that jazz. I couldn't believe i had been scared in the first place. When he was done, I waltzed out, Looking at him for just long enough to see his murderous expression. In the far distance, I could hear the Mooncrest Gaurdians howls. I knew I had hurt them by leaving, and that they might not be so willing to welcome me back, but what else could i do? Tried? said a small voice in the back of my head. I ignored it, and retreated to my dorm for a nap.

Rubbish chapter, I know, but got a bit of a block right now! K thnx if u voted/fanned/liked/commented! Keep it up! Makes me feel good! thnks for the comment by ther way mylol*BEEP*!