What To Do?

I got up and stretched. I'd missed the whole day after my nap yesterday, so I decided that id just hack them off more. Fun! R.M.E was particularly good, as I couldn't care less about the stupid woman. I wound her up, giving all the wrong answers, and talking the whole way through. Teehee! Not much but I got my kick. In math, I put clingfilm on the seat and drew a happy face with its toung out and its eyebrows up before the teacher came in on the clingfilm in blue pen. Our maths teacher was wearing a white skirt, and lets just say she had a nice blue stamp on her skirt 5 mins later... Lame and childish? Yup. Fun? Hell, ya! The only class I enjoyed was drama and maybe science. Our drama teacher jokes ALOT, and we blew stuff up in science. Life is good. The headmaster came to get me again. I stalked down the corridors behind him, smirking all the way, as I doodled in permanant marker all over his shirt. He gave me a huge talk on skipping and listening, and I walked out halfway through. Screw him, I thought, and left the school totally afterwards. I headed off in the woods again, but this time in the opposite direction. I remembered a smell on the first day I had noted to myself, and all I had to do was remember where it led. Aha! I know now. I left with all my stuff and half the school gaping behind me. Way to be subtle. I set off.

Really bad, i know, just a filler!!!