Chapter 7

“I’m taking you out tonight.” Harry’s voice spoke slowly through the phone. I loved the slow drawl he had.

“Why?” I asked giggling lightly. We had spent the last few hang outs either at his or my place.

“Can I not take my girl out?” He asked and I blush furiously though he could not see. “That and Tessa and Louis want to see you again.” I laughed at his words.

“Oh you actually know them, I thought you were just an obsessed fan.” I teased and heard him huff in my ear.

“That’s rich babe, you’ll pay for that one.” He smirked and I imagined what he had in store. “I can still taste you.” His voice dropped dramatically. I squirmed on the duvet from his words. Last night I had gone to his house where he had insisted on going down on me. I thought it would be incredibly awkward but instead it was thrilling and better than I could have ever imagined. “You tasted so sweet.” He continued.

“Stop.” I whined twisting uncomfortably.

He chuckled in response and I could hear him sigh. “We’ll do it again soon.” He confirmed and I knew there was no stopping him; not that I wanted him to. “I’ll come by in an hour, we’re going to a club.” He explained. “You’ll stay the night at mine.”

“Okay.” I sighed over dramatically.

“Oh please, you love it.”

“Whatever Styles.” I huffed. “I have to get ready.” I said standing off the bed. “You know, take a shower, rub on some lotion, dance around nude, and pick out my lingerie.” I teased. I could hear him whining and thought I’d add a little more. “Or maybe I’ll wear none at all.” I snickered into the phone and he groaned loudly.

“In that case maybe I’ll come by now and we can get ready together.” He shot back.

“Sorry babe, but I’m already naked and about to take a shower.” I laughed although I was still in my sweaty dance clothes from teaching all night.

“Please Lauren I’ll keep my hands to myself.” He tried and that only cause me to laugh.

“The only way you’d be able to keep your hands to yourself was if I tied them there myself.” I retorted.

“I’d like to tie you up.” He replied and a shiver went down my spine and my breath hitched. I imagined myself bound to the headboard him teasing and controlling me in ways he never had before. He’d be looking down at me like prey before sinking his teeth into my neck. “Oh you like that thought don’t you?” he teased.

“Of course not.” I tutted and he only chuckled and responded with a ‘do too’ like an immature child would. “I have to get ready now Styles, naked remember?” I said hoping to distract him.

“Fine babe, but I’ll see you in 55 minutes now!” He called and I laughed as I hung up.

“You’re 15 minutes early!” I chastised as I swung the door open holding the towel tight to my body.

“And thank God I am.” He smirked wrapping his arms around my lower back and pulling me into him. He sucked on my upper lip provoking a moan from the back of my throat and he pulled away smiling. He trailed his hands down to my arse testing me on how far I’d let him go. I raised my eyebrows at him and he gave my cheeks a squeeze before smiling cheekily.

I rolled my eyes and turned around exaggerating the movements of my hips. I sauntering into my bedroom and heard his footsteps running to catch me. “On second thought we can just stay in tonight.” His voice was silky smooth as he wrapped his arms around my lower back.