CHANGES

Chapter: 5 Changes

Flash’s POV

We run to the 4th floor quickly, I as his best friend had to take all responsibilities for what happens to him if he dies or not.

I was shocked when I saw Lunar lying on the ground I hurriedly jump unto him and cried as I saw him not breathing anymore I shouted for help but everyone was looking down and they we’re crying for.

“Hey! Help him or else he will die.” I said as I was crying.

“Flash, stop it he’s already dead” Rain said.

“That can’t be, your joking right?” I said.

“Yes, he is already dead; he died because of me he saved me!” Hydra said.

“So you’re the cause of his death right? Then you shall die too, my best friend died because he saved a wimp like you.” I angrily said.

I dived into him then I started punching and slapping his face, blood splattered all over my face; then someone stopped me I was shocked.

 “You can’t take back one’s life but you can still protect what’s left for you, I’m just sure that Lunar think that he can’t take back his life but he can still protect what’s left for him; he still has to protect someone that is his brother and us.” Mist said while crying.

“That can’t be, that can’t be, and that can’t be.” I can’t stop myself from saying those words over and over, and then I lost consciousness.

AFTER TWO HOURS

-NIGHT SKIES-

Hydra’s POV

“He rises up now guys!” I said.

“Where am I?” He said.

“You’re at the ship; after you lost consciousness Hydra carried you here.” Terra said.

“You, why are you at the ship? You are from the other guild right?” Flash said.

“No, from now on he will be one of us; he will also take over Lunar’s job.” Chill said from the door.

“My brother told me to change so I will follow him and I will fulfil his last wish.” I said

“What is it?” Everyone shouted except Flash.

“It’s a secret!” I answered.

FLASHBACK

“Please do not tell others about it!” Lunar said.

“Why, is it because of…?” I said.

RETURN TO THE REAL TIME

“Huh? That’s not fair!” They shouted.

Chill sudden come to me and she tickled me.

“Stop it, Chill I will not tell you anything.” I said while blushing.

“Spit it out, Hydra!” They said.

I run to the corridor and said, “Brother I have changed now a little bit, but can I tell them?”

I was amazed by how the stars were arranged it was arranged like letters NO!

“Maybe this is a letter for me from brother.” I said.

Then Flash entered the corridor.

“Sorry for what I’ve done lately, I just can’t control myself.” Flash said.

“It’s alright; I also had the biggest responsibility for this though.” I said.

“May I ask you something?” Flash said

“Yes you can, go.” I said.

“Is your brother’s last will is…?”

“Yes, how did you know it?” I said.

“It’s because your brother was my best friend; he tells me his secrets and I tell my secrets to him.” I said

Next Chapter: The Unveiled Secrets. His Will

We will advance to the next chapter if we get up to 90 reads!