BONUS : Thank You!

Wow, this is the second thank you note I've written on wattpad for you guys that wanted to read my book to the end.
I'm trying not to cry actually.

Friendzoned was born from a story my brother told me one day about his highschool experience. He was in love with a girl who didn't see him like that and, because he was so infatuated with her, he didn't see that his best friend liked him.

The Friendzone cycle he told me. And from that story came an idea.
Soon, this story was born.

So, the first person I should thank should be my brother. His experiences helped me create this story. Without him, it would've been impossible.

The second person I would like to thank would be my best friend, Hollie aka @ThePurpleTiger16. You're my cheerleader girl and without you believing in me, I don't think I could've finished this. Thank you for being awesome.

The third person I'd like to thank would have to be @lukifer96 for making such an amazing cover for me that represents my story so well. Without your help, I don't think I could've gotten my book talked about.

The last person I would like to thank would be you. The person who's reading this right now. Thanks for reading my book and enjoying it (well, I hope you enjoyed it XD). Just knowing you actually read this book, something I put lots of time and thought into to make, makes me feel accomplished.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you for making my day everytime you read this story :)
- bluelion2