First day of school

"Let's go!" I tug on my mom' wings. "Cmon I wanna go to school!!" I jump and down.
"Ok calm down." She ruffles my hair and I smile a big smiles.
"I'm so so so excited!" I run and jump on our big couch.
"Wow Red I've never seen you so excited!" End runs up and grabs me out of the air.
"Mmhmm!!!" I smiles and roll out of his arms, "it's a combat school! What's not to love?"
"Nothing!" End laughs.
"Maybe one day I'll be better than you!"
End makes a fist and black shadows create a fire effect on his hands.
"Or maybe not." I squeak and run away.
"Heyo!" Fang catches me as throws me into the air.
"C'mon you guys." I purse my lips. "I not a ball."
"No." Fang throws me onto the couch. "But you sure work like one." Marvel winks.
"Mom I has given this much thought," Mage, whose hair was in a tight ponytail and wore fake glasses, "I would like to attend a Mewni school."
"Hmm..." My mom shrugs. "Sure. Any in mind."
"Actually," Mage smiles, "I already have a scholarship to one."
"Congrats," Fang grabs a weird Mewni fruit off the table, "the first thing you did behind mom's back was apply to a school." Mage makes a face and Fang slices into the Shadow Dimension.
"Cya later guys!" Fang leaves and Marvel sprints in with her.
"Marvel!? Seriously!?" Fang snaps as the portal closes.
"I should probably go too." End mutters and pats my head and leaves.
"Can I go to school now!?" I ask jumping onto the kitchen counter.
"Sure." My mom smiles. We walk outside and she flys me up into a all castle.
"Wow!!" I scream as the wind flows trough my hair. I see Mewni from high up and it looks a lot different then Shadow Planet from high up. It was so lively and colorful.
She lands me in front of a big school where everyone is a lot taller than me.
"Welcome!" Some tall lady smiles. "You must be Red."
I nod shyly, "that's me!"
"Well we are excited to have you!" The woman pats my head.
"Thank you!" My mom nods. "Well Red I'm going to go. Try to have fun and meet some new people! I bet there is someone close to your age."
She kneels down next to me and hugs me.
"Yes well class starts soon and I would love to show Red around."
"Yes of course," my mom nods as takes off.
"Now," the woman says slowly, her accent trying to copy mine (and not succeeding), "you... Will be... In the lo-west cla-ass."
"Yes." I say plainly. "Although... I mean not to be rude but I believe I am able the lowest class." Confidence is what a good warrior had to have, at least that's what End said.
"Really?" The woman pursed her lips like she was taking this personally.
"Um... I mean maybe..." Fear spreads through me.
"Well then Mrs. Shadow planet is better. Let's put you in the highest group them."
"Well you see-"
"Let's go!" She grabs my wrist and drags my, a tiny 4 year old, to the top class filled with hue guys and girls. None a small bat winged girl who just moves here and couldn't understand Mewni language. Everyone was on bleachers ad there is a circular ring with a wire around it.
"What are you doing here?" Someone asks. I look up to see a very talk girl with lots of bombs and guns strapped on her.
"I don't know." I mutter.
"Here." The woman that dragged me here with the bad accent hands me an ear piece. I put it in and suddenly I can understand everyone.
"Cool, huh?" The girl points to her own ear and shows the device.
"Yeah." I nod, probably on Mewni but I can't really tell.
"Red!" Someone calls. "You first."
"WHAT!?" I scream. She glares at me and the nice girl points to the ring in front of us. I trudge into it.
"Kent." The woman calls. A boy with black, spiked hair and piersing everywhere walks up to me.
"You wouldn't go easy on me wouldn't you?" I squeak.
"Sorry kid. I'm not loosing to you. You'll be the one moving down." He snaps. Just then do I realize I only reach his chest.
"Huh?" I mutter.
"If you loose one match you go down." Kent laughs. "Let's go pipsqueak."
"How old do you think I am?" I ask him.
"I dunno." He slips on fingerless gloves. "Ten?"
"I'm fou-"
"GO!" Someone yells and he goes to punch me. I duck out of the way and run away.
"Let's go!" He shouts and runs after me.
"This is so scary!" I cry. "Why are Mewni people so mean!?" I run away from Kent and just keep running.
"C'mon quit running." He stands in front of me and adjusts his gloves. "Just let me knock you out."
"GET AWAY!" I shout.
"Just KO already!" He reaches back to punch me.
"GET AWAY!" I scream louder.
"Then tap out and go to the lowest class." He smiles.
"But I don't want to give up." I think. "I want to be the best. I want to protect my family."
"Tap out and I won't have to hurt you."
"No," I mumble and he reaches back his arm as starts pulsing it forward. As his fist nears my face, I grab it and stop him.
"What!?" He seems shocked.
"I SAID GO AWAY!" I scream and reach back my other arm and punch him in the chest. With shadows flying, he flys so far back he slams into the wall.
"Oh my god." People murmur.
"What in the-" one says.
"How did she do that..." Another gasps.
"Red..." Someone calls. "Are you a witch?"
"Not entirely," I smile, "but I do have Shadow Magic like everyone else on my planet."
"Get her!" Someone calls.
"RED RUN!" The girl calls.
"Why?" I ask scared.
"Come here you!" A person growls.
"DONT TOUCH ME! GO AWAY!" I scream at her.
"You WILL come with me and work in the mines."
"DID I NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" I scream, "I. SAID. GO. AWAY!" I punch the ground and a shock wave goes out sending everyone flying.
I scream in pain.
"MY ARM!" I cry. "HELP ME PLEASE!" I fall to the ground and squeeze my eye shut in pain.
I open my eyes a little and scream even louder.
I can see the bone poking through the skin.
Blood is everywhere.
And a little shadow magic is coming out.
Then the world goes black.

SORRY ABOUT THE HYATUS BUT I PROMISE NEW CHAPTER REASONABLY SOON. MAYBE. I HAVE OTHER STUPID STUFF LIKE SCHOOL.
WHICH SUCKS.
OK
BYE FOR NOW
BYWOLFSTAR