✖ C H A P T E R 1 ✖

"MIKAN!!" A screeching voice yelled through the hallway of my dorm. I rubbed my eyes and get up.

"Your so loud Suzy.." I said while getting up from bed. A girl with red hair tied up to a pony tail stood at her bedroom door.

"Your going to be late stupid" Suzy said while rolling her eyes. Suzy is my friend since I came to America. We were close, but not as close as me and Hotaru.

"Your like my second mom Suzy. Your going to have lots of wrinkles and become old at the age of 20"

Suzy glared at me and I go to the bathroom to shower.

"By the way, You have a concert this night so don't exhaust yourself today"

"Fine Mom.. I'm going now"

I will introduce myself to you guys once more as now, my life has changed 360 degrees.

My name hasn't changed thankfully. My name is Mikan Yukihara as you all know. I am currently living my life at America. Not sure about returning to Japan. The thought of it has crossed my mind but never really thought of doing it as reasons all of you know. Well that is if you have read the previous story. (A/N: Please read See Me first ! It will save you from confusion ;))

I am currently a rising star at America. I learned english thankfully when I was at Japan. My nickname at upstage is "Season"

I know It's a weird name. But I like it. Seasons are four. Summer,Winter,Autumn,Spring. All have their own character. I don't want to be a singer with only one genre. I want to try every single genre in the world. I want to explore the music in this world.

Well, Right now I am 21 years old. Studying at a arts college. I major music. My friend here, As we all call her "Mom" is Suzy Lissabelle. She majors in design. She is my friend since I got here. She is my make up artist and my personal designer.

My appearance change quite a lot. My hair is now changing all the time. Depending on my song. If It's summer, It's red. If It's autumn, It's orange. if it's spring, it's yellow. And when It's winter, it's blue or baby blue. Sometimes I ombre it.

Eyes still the same. I got taller and I finally reached 176 cm. After all those hard times excercising just to get my height up.

I am currently in a concert around the world with the theme winter. So my hair is baby blue with a tint of purple at the tips.

I live at my apartment. Today I have a concert so I can't go to college. I need to go to the Location of the stage to practice.

"Suzy! Let's Go!" I get in the driver seat and wait for Suzy to come down. She is taking a long time. Even Though she is the one who hurries me up.

"I'm done!" She finally comes down and gets in my car. I drove out and go to the Location of the concert.

I finally arrive at the stage and was greeted by fans. I smiled at my fans and ran to the backstage. Fans are scary as hell.

I meet my manager, Kim Jae Ho. He is my manager. He is a Korean if you haven't guessed it. He came here and have been friends with me and Suzy since I came here.

He is 1 year older than me. He is 22. He is quite handsome. He may or may not have the same ranking of handsomeness as Ruka-pyon.

He always got scouted by a model agency but refused. He sometimes have interviews with magazines for popular boys and He is ranked two. I wasn't surprised though. Jee Ho was like a older brother to me. He is nice and have responsibility. That's why I choose him to be my manager.

"Jee Ho!" I ran to him. "Mikan! Why are you late?" He asked while crossing his hands.

"Suzy was so long getting ready!" I whined. "Really? It wasn't you?"

"Yeah!!"

"Fine Fine. Stop the pouting now go practice for your rehearsal"

"Fine.." I walked upstage and saw the wide open seats. I breathed in and out. It feels good. I grabbed the mike beside me. I cewed the sound system guy and get ready to sing my song.

Little Mix - Hair

And the song finally stopped. I drank some water and continue with my next song.

Little Mix - Salute

T

he song stopped and I continue it with another one.

Taylor Swift - New Romantics

The song stopped and I drank water again. I saw someone at the one of the seats in front of me. No one was supposed to come. Guards were at guard both at the main entrance and backstage. There are no other way to get in here unless you have a crew pass.

But me being me just shrug it off. I don't care unless he/she disturbs the rehearsal or the crew.

After singing 5 more songs, I finally finish it and lay down on the floor. It was tiring but fun. Pretending peoples were screaming, Hands all in the air, going to the front, Singing my heart out, That's what makes singing fun.

There are no bounds to singing

I see he/she taking out a phone and took a picture of me. I looked the other way, not wanting to be captured.

I walk back to the backstage and say goodbyes and good work to the crew

"Jee Ho, I'm going home!!" I said. Suzy will go home with Jee Ho. I wanted to go to a cafe actually.

I drove to the usual cafe I visited. It's peaceful there. No paparazzi's allowed. No fans are crazy.

I sit at my usual seat and ask for the usual.

I heard girls squealing and whispering as the door bell rings. I was too busy with my phone so I don't bother looking at the person entering.

I already know who is coming.

He stood in front of me wearing shades.

I faced forward.

I smiled forcefully at him while he takes off his shades and hoodie. Revealing his handsome features and his signature eyes.

"Hello darling"

Ha! Cliffhanger!
Don't shower me with hate because of this readers! ;-;
I will try to update faster
Bye!