Chapter 3...❤️

After we had finished unpacking my clothes and everything we went downstairs. "Shall we have pizza tonight" Alfie asked, me and Zoë looked at each other and shouted at the same time "yeahhh", we all burst out laughing, after a few seconds we calmed down. Alfie picked up his phone ready to order and said to me "cheese and tomato?","yes, please". After Alfie had ordered the pizza we decided on watching a film,"what shall we watch" I asked, Zoë replied "the little mermaid", I looked over to Alfie and he rolled his eyes then laughed. He scrolled through until we found it.

*knock *knock "PIZZZAA!!!" We all shouted, Alfie got up and answered the door, seconds later he came back and sat down with three pizzas and a bottle of coke. I quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed three glasses, then walked back into the living room. The three of us ate our pizzas while watching the film.

*yawn* I might go to bed, I'm a bit tired", I said to Zoë and Alfie, Zoë replied "ok, if you need anything in the night just call my name or come into mine and Alfie's bedroom","ok, thank you, goodnight","night Ali", they both replied to me.

I walked up to my room and sat on my bed, I saw I had a text of my mom so I called her.
(A is for Ali and M is for Mom)
A: Hi mom.
M: Hi Alison, I just wanted to say I hope you have a good time at Zoë and Alfie's.
A: Thank you and I already am, I hope you have a good time in America with Will.
M: Thank you Alison but I also have to do work here, that's why I'm going.
A: I know.
M: Well if your fine, I'm going to go, I've got to catch my plane in the morning.
A: Ok, night mom.
M: Night Alison.

I put the phone down and changed into my pyjamas, I got into bed and as soon as my head touched the pillow I fell asleep.