CHapter 11

Hay guys! I'm so sorry I'm a week late... I couldn't update last week and decided to just update today and oppolize, please forgive!

ENJOY! :D

*****

When the people broke in I could hear voices… ‘where are those girls!’, ‘sir we found the father, but he was dead when we got there.’ I could hear someone sigh ‘that poor man, it’s their own fault for defying the law’ I assume another person came to their captain ‘sir there are no other life forms in the tree’, ‘they must be here! The dogs can still smell them!’

I gasped softly… they have dogs! We better get out of here. “Ruden, Ciral, let’s get out of here” I whispered, when I started walking down the tunnel the walls shimmered all of a sudden. I looked at it with awe. I felt someone take my hand, when I turned around I saw that it was Ruden.

‘the walls shimmer as bright as your eyes Cliffne’’ I flushed a bit and noticed that Ciral was eyeing us curiously. “Thank you Ruden” I whispered it so softly that Ciral couldn’t hear, “come guys they have dogs, they will sniff out the tunnel and dig the tunnel entrance out.” I said, but Ciral shook her head “they would have to dig the entire tunnel out then, look behind you”

when I turned around I saw that Ciral was right, when we walk, the path we came from vanishes and in its place is solid ground. I breathed a sigh of relief “but that doesn’t mean they won’t dig, we better hurry” Said RUden.

RUden didn’t let go of my hand and I noticed that Ciral was eyeing our bound hands curiously, probably wondering why RUden wasn’t holding her hand to. The tunnel was really beautiful, the walls shimmered and turned into all the colours of the rainbow and if you look closely you could see tiny bits of crystal in the walls. When you pass the crystal’s the light and crystal’s vanishes though. After about 7 minutes I could see a bright light at the end of the tunnel, it was probably the exit. When we got there I saw that the bright light wasn’t from outside though, but a humongous crystal door.

Ruden let go of my hand and shook Ciral off of his arm gently, then he took out a knife and cut off a piece of crystal as big as a baby’s hand, then he gave it to me “you deserve better, but at least it shows your beauty”

I blushed and took it, I looked at him with wonder, gave him a hug, then kissed him on the cheek. “it’s beautiful, thank you Ruden” I dared not look at Ciral for I knew she was really mad at me for kissing Ruden on the cheek, when she loved him.

“the Crystal shall not brake and the light shall never fade, the colour shall never vanish and it shall always be whole and beautiful, it’s the perfect replica of you.” Ruden said it with so much passion that he left my mouth dry and my heart swollen with love.

“you always know just what to say, don’t you lover boy” I stuck my tongue out at him playfully and he put his lips against mine hungrily, everything faded when he kissed me and it made my stomach flutter.

The kiss was demanding but still soft, fireworks irrupted and my whole body felt as if it was on fire, he wanted to deepen the kiss, but now wasn't the time. I pulled away and looked him in his eyes to find so much love and passion in his eyes, that it made me swoon. I pecked once more and turned towards the door.

I quickly kissed the crystal and opened the door so that we could leave. When we stepped outside, the crystal door vanished and I quickly looked at the crystal piece, afraid that it might have vanished as well.

Luckily it was fine and still as beautiful and breath taking as it was a minute ago. I turned around and Ciral didn’t make eye contact with me. Oh crap, I’m in big crap with her now. We walked for about an hour when we finally took a break and decided to make a fire.

I turned around and started to gather wood for the fire, when I got back I placed the wood neatly on top of each other. I struggled to make the fire, it just didn’t want to light up! Ruden saw me struggling and sat next to me, he bit his low lip which made him look so hot by the way. “Having some trouble Cliffne’?” he said, there was some amusement in his eyes. Frustrated with myself, I sighed and gave the wood an evil glare to show it who is in charge and that I’m mad that it would not light up.

When Ruden saw me eyeing the wood evilly he chuckled softly and put his hand in front of him. I stopped eyeing the wood when I realized it was stupid of me to eye it when it wouldn’t light up no matter what I did, I turned around curiously, wondering what Ruden was doing. Suddenly there was fire dancing on and over his hand, I gasped.

Ruden laughed and shook his head to show that its ok and that his fine. “This is called inferno Cliffne’, it’s when you summon the fire from the sun to help you when you need it.” I looked at his hands curiously, wondering how he's doing it. The flames were orange and slightly red, it was moving the whole time which made it look like it was dancing. Suddenly I noticed something strange in the fire, I looked closer and realized there were images in the fire.

There was a tall and muscular man sitting on a huge chair that almost looked like a thrown, next to him there was another chair but it was slightly smaller than his. On the chair was a beautiful woman with long hair and a fair face. The man and the woman were having an argument from what I could see.

The man was making a lot of signs with his hands and was talking with the woman. She just sat there and then I realized there was a young girl behind a curtain, the man and woman didn’t seem to realize the little girl was there. After a minute the girl looked shocked and turned around. I gasped at who I saw coming out from the curtain with the little girl. The woman was fair and beautiful with big eyes and lushes lips with a cute nose and cute ears. The person I saw… was my mother.

*****

dun dun dun!!!...

Enjoy your week!! :D

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Chandre' xx