My Regretful Past

.::Selena's POV::.

Ugh, last year was a complete mess for me! I found out my pathetic ex cheated on me with my best friend, well, at least she was my 'best friend', what a bummer. I've spent 4 years focusing on relationships and my appearance towards others when I really should have been focusing on my grades. Wow, I guess school really does change you, aye... Being the most popular girl in school is tough, it's almost like serving 30 people all at once on your own in a fast food restaurant, you know? To others, it's probably a dream come true, a really pathetic dream come true actually, but in reality for the blind, it's a freaking night mare. Kids, if you're reading this, don't let you're reputation effect your learning, trust me, it's the biggest mistake you'll regret doing - been there, done that.

Okay, so now you know that I regret most of my child hood, well, I wouldn't exactly say 'child hood' but you know what I mean, my school days. But this isn't even the beginning, you're about to find out more regretful things, that's if you're interested of course, and who knows, maybe listening to the horrible things in my life will probably make yourself feel a lot better about yours. Anywho, let's dig in the the story of my boring life!