Chapter 18

German kissed her on the lips softly which literally took her breath away.

She was shocked and so was German that he had the straight to do it, but he was also happy that he could actually do it.

When they broke apart Selvaggia hardly, but spoke up first...

- German, you shouldn't have...

- No... - German cut her off - This is what I should have done... Much earlier...

Now with her big, surprised eyes she looked like a puppy dog that just came to explore the world...

You know what I meant!

- I thought I'm being weird when I felt jealous of Alex... I tried to convince myself that this is something that'll go away eventually... But it didn't happen... In fact my jealousy just grew stronger... And as much as I should've felt jealous of Angie and Alex... I felt jealous of you caring about Alex way more than me...

Selvaggia barely could listen to the whole thing he was saying without crying.

- German... - she mumbled - How could I even be able to care about him more than you when all I could think about was you the whole time?

- Think about me?

- Yes... Since I came here - she sighed with a smile while she was holding his hand - I wanted to forget what I felt about you... I wanted to forget everything... So it won't hurt... But it did... And this is why I started this relationship with Alex... Hoping that I might can fall in love with him... But it didn't happen...

She then took his hand and place it above her heart.

- Do you feel this? Do you feel how fast my heart is beating right now? - she continued - This has been like this for a while now, but I didn't want to tell this to anyone, because I knew that you loved her and...

Suddenly she was cut off by German pushing her down in the sand and kissing her on the lips passionately.

- Jesus... - she sighed, catching her breath - You could just say 'shut up' and I'd shut up...

- I know... But what's the fun in that? - he smirked then after sitting back up he continued - I love you... And I'm not saying this how I usually did... I literally fell in love with you too... It just happened and I'm not afraid to admit it... But I'm no longer afraid... And I'm no longer afraid to show my love for you... But...

- But...?

- But we still need to keep this... In secret... We both know why.

She nodded awkwardly and a little sadly.

- People know who are we and who are we together with... I know it'll sound evil... But we need to play this out so they'll be the ones getting caught on cheating.

- Yeah... Right... - she sighed as she was still a little scared about what is going to happen.

Seeing this German smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

- I love you... Okay? - he whispered - I'm not gonna back off from this...

- I hope so... - she smiled a bit, but she was still unsure about this and about him.

First of all he was deeply in love with Angie and this just won't go away this easily.

She just knows this as after her husband's death she needed more than 10 years to actually meet someone and fall in love with the person.

But German's situationw as different.

Even though Angie wasn't home now she was coming home next week and then... The hell knows if German will say anything about the cheating, or not.

In fact he might gonna forgive her...

But if that happens Selvaggia was sure that she's going to go back to Italy for good and never come back...