Chapter 31

Soon the wedding ceremony and most of everything went by nicely.

Danglars was sent away because his daughter decided to do that which made German pretty happy and relieved.

But he still wasn't too relieved.

He was still working on to calm down and get ready for his next action which he decided to do after the wedding amd everything finished.

And when that happened...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Everything was near the end when German quickly went to get Selvaggia's attention quickly while she was talking to some women from the village...

- Hey, beautiful... I know you're a little busy with talking to these ladies, but... Can I have your attention real quick? - he asked cheerfully - I promise it won't take long.

- Huh? Uhh... Okay - she muttered, looking truly confused, but in the back of her mind she knew what he's doing.

She just didn't want to believe it until he actually says it.

- Selvaggia Lucarelli... My best friend... My life saver... My sunshine... You're my reason to live... And I want to spend the rest of my life with you... So I want to ask you...

Now he got on his knee and finally took out the ring he got for her as well...

- Will you marry me?

She was in such a deep shock that she didn't even know what to say for long seconds.

But then she started crying...

- Yes...! - she soon replied - Yes, I will!

At this point everyone started clapping while German stood up and hugged her tightly in happiness.

Seconds later he slid the ring on her finger then without waiting for any more speech he kissed her happily and passionately on the lips.

- I love you.... - he whispered - I love you so much... I was so scared from you saying no...

- I thought you don't even remember... You don't even remember you promised that... - she cried.

- I never forget anything I say... - he smiled as he wiped her tears away gently - Mostly if it's about someone that saved my life... And I love so much...

She couldn't even stand anyone see her cry anymore so she burried her face into his shoulder while hugging him.

He just smiled as he hugged her back, trying to make her calm down a bit.

He knew she was crying from happiness, but it was still hard to see her cry.

At this point he knew all he wants to see from her is her beautiful smile and nothing more.