Chapter 30

A/N: I'm sharing this story quickly because 1. It's near to the end and 2. I have an amazing new story (in my opinion) which I really want to share as soon as possible!

2 months later Albert's wedding was coming and everyone was getting ready for that.

Th sultan was no longer in the village, but German sent a letter out to ask him to come back within 6 months because of his plan that he was planning.

And what he was planning?

He was planning his own wedding.

But the other one didn't know that yet.

But she was going to...

Today...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The wedding was only an hour away.

German went to take Selvaggia with him as people already knew that him and Angie are not together so it wouldn't have been a big problem

He was waiting for her to be ready when Leon came out of his room and sat beside German.

- So what are you planning? - he asked.

- Hm? What are you talking about? - German asked back.

- A few days ago I saw you at the jewelery shop...

- What? Uhh...

- Are you planning to...

- Sssshhh!

- So I was right!

- Yes, but don't say anything to her yet!

- What not to say to her? - said Selvaggia, coming down the stairs, right to the boys.

- Nothing! - they both said at the same time then German stood up, walked closer to her and gave her a soft kiss.

- Oh! What was that for? - she smiled.

- You deserve it... And because I love you - he replied, smiling at her.

- You're so sweet - she giggled - But we need to get going now, don't we?

- Yes! Let's go then!

----- TIME SKIP -----

As they arrived in place the first person they met was surprisingly Mr. Danglars.

- What the hell are you doing here?! - German snapped immediately as he saw him - And who invited you anyway?

- Nobody, b-but... - Danglars stuttered.

- But what?! - German snapped.

- German! - Selvaggia interrupted - Let him speak...

- But...!

- Let him speak! - she repeated which soon made him calm down and decided to listen to her.

- Fine... - he sighed while he was still looking at Danglars - Why are you here?

- Well... Eugenie is getting married... And I'm her father...

- Oh, come on! - German cut him off - You almost sold her for someone that didn't even have the money you actually wanted! She escaped from you! So don't even try to show me that you suddenly feel like a father from out of nowhere!

Danglars was in silent when German added.

- And I also don't think she wants to see you on her wedding!

- How about you let her decide? - suddenly Selvaggia interrupted, making German to look at her - If she sends her away you make sure he won't come back. Okay?

German's eyes widened.

Then seconds later he sighed.

- Fine - he said then called Bertuccio over to him - Take him to his daughter then tell her to decide, if she wants to see him here, or not.

- Alright - Bertuccio nodded.

- And if she says no then take him out of here - German added.

- Understood!

And with that they headed off while Selvaggia kissed German on the cheek, snapping him out of his thoughts immediately.

- Don't worry - she smiled at him - If she doesn't want to see him she'll say it. We both know she's like her mother and...

- Says out anything that she doesn't like - German finished her sentence - Yeah, I know... I just don't like him being here... That's all...

- Don't be upset and let's go and sit down! Soon it's time!

"Yeah... Soon it's time for me too..." - German thought to himself, but didn't say anything just yet.