Chapter 1

Okay guys i'm new to this, this is my first fan fiction and i'm a little bit nervous please bare with me as it will get better later on i promise and i'm sorry for my spelling , i'm not the best speller

lots of love

IrishLeprecorn26

XX XX

**********************************************************************************************************************

CHELSEAS POV

*Flashback* (warning can get a bit violent)

"CHELSEA YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" My dad yelled , i jumped at the tone of his voice because quite frantically he scares me , in fact scratch that he terrifies me just the thought of him sends shivers down my spine, the thought of how he will do anything possible to make my life a complete misery and i really do mean anything.

I had barely stepped out of my room when the aroma of smoke and alcohol filled my airways . I slowly walked down the stairs dreading what will be awaiting around the corner.

I had just stepped off the last step , when my 'farther' grabbed me by the hair and threw me into a corner, slowly walking up to me , trying to intimidate me and to be honest it was working but i couldn't show him that, no matter how scared i was or how sad i was i never let anyone know .That's the one thing I'm good at is hiding my emotions. I never cried or begged or screamed and i never will because to do that would fill him with the greatest satisfaction.

He grabbed a cricket bat and started to swing for me but i managed to duck out of the way though.

"Your gonna regret that" He snarled threw gritted teeth as he grabbed the handcuffs and dragged me to the table he handcuffed me around the leg of the tables and started to hit me with the cricket bat whilst grabbing his beer off the table top. I could now feel the blood trickle down my head and pour through my arm as he glided a knife across my already sore skin.He grabbed his drink pouring it over my open wounds and let me tell you it stung like hell but i managed to keep my emotionless face, i refused to even blink.

Everything suddenly went dizzy and the room started spinning i felt the handcuffs slink around one wrist as i was released from them , i tried desperately to move and stand up but failed miserably .

"COME ON CHELSEA YOU PATHETIC COW, NO  ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU ,YOUR AN UGLY , FAT , LITTLE GIRL, NOW GET YOUR ASS UP BEFORE I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING YOU WILL REGRET"

Those were the last words i heard before i awoke in hospital.......

*Present day*

I sprung up in bed wiping the sweat away with the back of my hand trying to tell myself it was just a dream instead of a flashback but even i can't lie that well.

I should probably tell abit about myself , well I'm called Chelsea Greenwood , I'm 14 years old and have been in care since i was 8, i have been abused my whole life from raping , beating , burning,cutting,scolding,shooting,selling me to people and much much more , you name it I've had it ...

Everyone says how am i so strong but to be honest i don't know myself i just take whats thrown at me without a complaint because if i do that will mean HE has won , they ALL would of won but i wont let that happen

I have had 6 different foster homes since i have been here and all of them i was abused in.

I like to sing, write songs , dance(mainly street dance though),skateboard , play football , I have waist long gingery-brown hair , bright blue eyes well that all you really need to know for now ....