Chapter 3

Scarlett's POV

My alarm went of which signals me that I have to get up and go to school. Yay. Not the sarcasm. After I got up I did my usual morning routine. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my make-up. I will let my hair in his natural

After that I went to my closet and grabbed my outfit for the day.

(Pic on the side or above)

I went downstairs and said good morning to my partners while grabbing my bag and walking outside. Just as I was about to close the door, I remembered that I forgot my Phone. So I run upstairs grabbed my phone said goodbye to my parents and walked outside.

You think that I might me rude because I don't wait for the response from my parents. Well let me say they are mostly of the time busy with doing things adults have to do. You know what I mean.

As I walked to school I saw my friend Rosie.

"Hey Rosie. Since when are you walking to school?"

"Oh hey Scarlett. Well since I missed my bus." She laughed at the end which made me laugh with her.

"So that means you have to walk with me today" I say while laughing at her because she's not really a morning person but I am.

"Urg happy people in the morning. What a great start in the day."

I just laughed at her and we continue our way to school.

At School

As I said my goodbye to Rosie, because she had to go in the other direction, I walked to my locker and grabbed the things that I need. After that I closed it and began to walk to my class. Math great I know.

As I enter the room I see that I'm not the first one. Usually I am so I'm kind of surprised. As I walked to my seat I realised that it was Luke.

"Hey Luke. How was your weekend?"

"It was good. And yours" he asked not looking up.

"Mines was good as well. So what did you do?"

"Um well I went outside and yeah that was pretty much it." He says still not looking up.

"Sounds like fun. Um you know that you can look at me while you talk to me." With that he looked up and I saw that he had a black eye.

"Omg Luke what happened?"

"Uh my dad opened the door and I weren't giving any attention because j was listening to music. And yeah them the door hit me right in the face."

"Luke that doesn't looks like you've got hit with a door. It looks more like someone hit you"

"It just looks like it"

"It clearly-"

I got cut off by the bell ring signalling me that I have to sit down and listen to the teacher. I couldn't concentrate in rev stuff she was saying. All I could think about was who would do this to Luke? And why would he lie to me?

These two questions didn't seem to go out of my head. After the bell rang everybody stood up from their seats and stormed outside. I've wanted to go to Luke and ask him these two questions, but I decided against it.

I mean I've only knew him for like two weeks now. I don't want him to think as a curious bitch or something. So I walked out and walked to my next period.

At Lunch

"Hey Scarlett over here!" I hear my friend Michael scream. As I spotted him with his red hair I walked over to him.

"Hey Micky. How have you been?"

"Pretty good. What about you?"

"Pretty good as well. So how was your weekend?"

"Good I had a lot of fun with my books" I laughed which made him laugh.

"Ah so you've had a date with your books?"

"That's correct. And what did you do?"

"I had two dates. One with my bed and the other one with my PS4"

"Why am I not surprised"

"Because you're my friend which means that you know me" he smiles at me.

"Whatever can we now please eat I'm hungry" he laughs and then nods.

Not long after we both started eating I saw walking toward me and Mikey Luke and Rosie. That remembers me of Lukes black eye. I still wonder what happened.

"Woah dude what happened to your eye?" Mikey asked which leaded Rosie to look at him and stare at his eye.

"I weren't paying attention. So my dad accidentally slammed the door at my face"

Lukes POV

If they only knew what really happened. But I can't tell them that would everything only worse. Besides they probably have enough problems to worry about. I won't bother them.

Michael kept talking but at some point I didn't listen anymore I was to deep in thoughts.

-------

Soooo what do you think happened to Luke?
Was it his father? Or maybe someone else?
Let me know what you think in the comments (: