Chapter 5

Scarlett's POV

I've decided to go to Lukes. Just then j realised that I didn't know where he lives. I also really don't know why I wanted to go to him, I just felt like I could tell him. So I grabbed my phone and text Michael.

To Mikeyyyyy :D
Ey Mikey do you know where Luke lives?

Not long and my phone buzzed. He told me his addressed and I thank him. After that I walked to Luke's house.

As I was standing in front of his house I thought for a second to actually go to the door and ring. Something tells me that I shouldn't do it but I ignored it and walked to his front door.

After I knocked, I could hear a dog barking. Not long after that I could hear foot steps coming closer and I felt myself getting nervous.

"Um hey Scarlett. What are you doing here? And how do you know where I live?" Luke asked. Well to be honest I would as the same of a person just randomly stands in front of my house who I never told my address or something like that.

"Well I wanted to talk to you because I really feel like it. And I asked Michael if he knew where you live and he told me."

"Oh okay. Well then come on I guess"

I thanked him and followed him what I guess is his room. It looks a bit messy but not as messy as I thought it would be. But I noticed a shirt it seems like the red shouldn't be there. But I decided to shrug it off for now.

"You can sit if you want" I didn't noticed to he already sat on his bed. So I walked over to his bed and sat down next to him.

"So..." He started probably trying to break this awkward silence.

"What do you wanted to talk about?"  I totally forgot why I even came here in the first place.

"Oh yeah right. I really don't know why I'm telling you this and you have probably more things in your mind-" he cut me off by saying that I'm fine and that I could say whatever my heart wanted to say. It felt nice to actually know that someone cares.

"Well my mum and dad just told me a few minutes ago that they have to go to Paris for like 2 months and I will be alone in the house and I really don't know how I should handle all this with school and stuff." I sigh

"Wow um well you could always ask someone if they can help you with something like if they can do the grocery shopping while you do your homework or something" God why didn't I thought of this I mean my neighbours are really nice people I'm sure they can help me out a bit.

"Oh god this is so embarrassing. I didn't thought if this" he laughs

"It's okay. We never think straight when we're in panic." Just as I was looking into his eyes I realised how beautiful they actually are. When I look into his eyes I feel like I'm looking at the ocean. (Cliché I know haha)

But suddenly I could hear how a door was slammed and Luke flinched. He started to panic I could tell. What was going on?

"Scarlett go and hide in the bathroom and don't come out" I was so confused

"But why what is going on Luke?"

"Just do what I just told you now!" So I stood up and realised that I didn't know where his bathroom was. He seemed to realise it to so he pointed at a door which I assume was his bathroom.

Luke's POV

Why was he here? He's never here at this time. Wait what time is it? I grabbed my phone to see that the time just flew with her because it is the time where he is usually at home. I heard how my door slammed open and in front of me was standing my obviously drunk father.

"You! Make me food now!" He yelled. But this time I didn't wanted to he's old enough to make his own food.

"No I won't make you any food! You're an old man who can make his own food!" I soundly regret what I just said as I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Say again what you just said!" I don't really know why I said it again but it felt good to finally stood up for myself. I couldn't believe what was happening next he just left. That wasn't normal he never just leaves. As I heard the front door slammed, I knew that I could get Scarlett out of the bathroom.

I knocked softly at the door and told her that she could come outside now. So she did and she looked like she was about to cry so I just hugged her and told her that everything was fine now.

"Luke who was he?"

"That was my dad but don't worry about him, he's gone now." She looked down and her eyes widen. So I also looked down and saw that I was bleeding.

"Let me see it" she said. I can't show her.

"No it's fine really I will just grab a first aid kit and bandage myself."

"If you say so but can you answer me something?" She asked. I wondered what she wanted.

"Why?" I didn't understand at first but then she held one of my razors in her hand.

-----------

What do you think will happen next? Now that she found his razors?
Will he open up now a bit or will he push her away again?
And will she be able to help him if he opens up?

Let me know what you think in the comments. (: