Chapter 4

Luke's POV

As I was about to walk home, someone stopped me.

"Hey Luke wait a second!"

I looked back to see that Scarlett was calling me. I wonder what she wants.

"What is it?"

"Well I don't know if you just didn't wanted to say what happened to your eye because of all the people back at lunch, so I'm asking again what happened" she asked being curious. It's cute how she acted like she cared. Actually she's pretty beautiful. No stop it I can't keep thinking like that.

"Like I said I weren't paying attention so my dad accidentally slammed the door into my face." I knew that she didn't believe me by the look on her eyes. But I didn't wanted to tell her what actually happened.

"You know what? I don't believe you but I know that you won't tell me right?"

"That's correct." She sighed.

"Alright but I just wanted to let you know that I do care about you." Well that sentences seems familiar to me. Every time someone said this to me, I actually believed it but not anymore because after a while they left.

"Yeah well I really have to go now. See ya around." She mumbled a goodbye and then I walked away.

Just as I wanted to listen to some music, someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"Well hello there." I looked at him and knew that this was a bad situation.

"H-hello" I stuttered.

"You know what I want from you right?"

"Y-yes. But I don't h-have your money" I mumbled a bit.

"Well that's bad for you."

"Leon what do we do now with him?!" Someone screamed and I knew that I was in big trouble. Just I thought that I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"If I don't get my money by Monday you will wish that you've never met me. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Let's go guys." He said and walked away with the others.

I knew that I have to go to the hospital but why should I say? 'Yeah well a drug dealer who wants his money stabbed me a knife in my stomach' yeah well no I won't do that. So I walked home and tried to stop the bleeding.

Scarlett's POV

I walked home after my conversation with Luke. I really wanted to know what happened. I mean everyone knows that if you accidentally get hit with a door, you won't have a black eye. I really did care about him but I could see in his eyes that he didn't believed me when I said that I do care about him.

What happened to him that he has this big trust issues. I sound like a stalked now but I wanted to follow him. But I didn't do it because my mum called me and said that have to get home because she has to announce something.

As I entered the house my mum and dad came immediately to me, and hugged me. Okay what was going on with them. They usually don't do that.

"What happened why are you guys acting like this? It scared me a bit to be honest."

"Well honey" my mother stared to speak.

"We have something to announce you as your mother already told you" my father finished.

"Yeah she did but what do you guys have to announce? What's so important?" I asked.

"Me and your dad have to go to Paris for work." Wait what did I just hear that correctly? My mum and dad leave me because they have work to do in Paris?

"Wait what?" I asked.

"You heard correctly we think that you're big enough now to stay at home alone. We will be leaving tomorrow while you're in school." My dad said.

"And when are you guys coming back?"

"We will be back in two months." Two months?! How do they think I'm gonna do that? I mean yeah I'm 17 but I really don't know about things like living on my own.

"Okay." I mumbled and walked upstairs into my room. I can't believe it. How am I going to manage that?

I didn't wanted to do my homework now because I knew that I wouldn't be able to concentrate on them now. So I called Mikey and asked him if we could hang out. He said yes, so I walked outside to meet up with him.

-------------

Yes I was finally able to update again you guys don't know how much I wanted to update (even though it sucks haha) but anyways like I said I'm on holidays now which means I will be able to update more often :D