Part 4

DAY 2

As I wake up I suddenly get a shiver go down my spine, it seems a lot colder then yesterday but that is probably just me, and who knows? Maybe it could still be snowing and I'll just never know because I can't see outside. What a sad life I've started living, I'm all alone with no one else. But as I say that I hear something drop in my basement so I quickly look towards the door in a fighting stance, I have no idea why I'm acting like this because it's obvious no one else is here, I'm probably already crazy; but I just want to make sure that I don't have to share my food with anyone else. After about two minutes of staring at the door leading to my basement I decide to be a man and grab a knife, and make my way down to my cold basement. I open the door and notice that somehow, even though how cold it is, I'm sweating. I pull the door towards me and hope there's no one standing at the door about to kill me when I open it, but when I open it there's only stairs leading into the darkness so I have to shine my torch down there which I've been using as a light, as I look down there is nothing that's not normal, just stairs going down. So I walk down them and as soon as I get down the steps far enough to see the basement fully, I stop and shine my torch around, I see nothing so I decide to continue going down, maybe I could find some more supplies. But as I get down to the last step, I hear a voice, at first I don't know who but after thinking I notice who it is, Bella: My ex. I shine my torch into the direction I heard the voice, and I see her staring towards me. "What are you doing here?!?!?!?!" I ask, she replies by saying "When you kicked me out I had nowhere to go so last night I went shopping, came back and used your spare key to get into your house and came down here, I was only going to be here a couple of days until I found somewhere else to live. I'm so sorry, please forgive me!!!!" I was just about to tell her to leave when I remember that there is no way out, that's when I notice that I'm trapped in this house with her.. I quickly run up the steps and close the door behind me. I run to my room to get the key to lock it but as I get back I have trouble locking it and I start hearing footsteps coming up the stairs, getting closer. I can't be trapped in here with her, she'll kill me. *click* the door finally locks just as I hear her try open it. She yells out "Please, I'll leave!" I don't think she knows what's outside but there is no way I'm showing her because I am keeping her down there and I don't care if she doesn't have any food or water.