Day 5

Day 5

I wake up early, just so I can go up in the attic and see if they have any supplies up there. As I get up there I have something sharp put against my neck, I quickly turn the torch on and see that there are two people up here. "What are you doing here?" I ask them, but they just ask me the same thing so I say "Looking around my house, now answer my question." They tell me they have been working with John to kill the other three people who were in their group and came into my attic because the snow started, same reason that Bella has.. Or had. Fuck I regret that now, it would of been better having someone I know with us. They stop me from thinking about that by asking "Are they dead yet?" I just say "yeah, wanna come down?" They just kept staring at me so I take my knife out of my pocket and stab the person with the knife but before he falls I take his knife and use it to stab the other guy. I then go back down to John who is awake now, he asks what I was doing up there so I just tell him I was looking around for supplies which is a lie, and he can tell so he just laughs and says "I hated them anyway" and we both laugh.

I'm starting to wonder if it would be easier if I kill John, I would have more food for myself, but I would have no one to talk to, I will go crazy a lot faster without him.. I just decide to keep him alive for now, I don't know what life will be like when all this snow is gone. As I'm saying that I'm inturuptted by something, the earth is shaking. This is crazy, there can't be an earthquake when all this is still happening? At least I still remember what to do from all the other earthquakes, but just as I'm about to it stops, it was quick, painless. And everything is fine now, I just really wasn't expecting that to happen. I'm tired so I just tell John that I'm going to sleep now so he stands up and holds the shotgun right up to my head, starts laughing and just says "I'm kidding brother" I think I have changed my mind on killing John..