Part 5

Day 3

I woke up and instantly started feeling really bad, I know she did do some rude things to me in the past but maybe if she saw what's happened she would be nice until we get out of this mess. What am I thinking? She is a bitch, why would I even think about letting her up here? Maybe I still like her.. NO! Pull yourself together! Think about what she did to you! Anyway, I should go eat some food, I haven't eaten for a couple of days and I've got enough food to last, but as I look in my food supply I notice that there are 7 food cans and 2 apples missing, but I think nothing of this, maybe I ate something without thinking in the middle of the night so I just grab a can of food and a chocolate bar which I only eat half of. I hear another knock on the door to the basement, it's Bella, she says "Come on, Ethan. It's cold down here and the floor is hard to sleep on." I just reply with "Well there is no way you're sleeping with me." and ignore her knocking.

It's starting to get boring with no way of going outside, I already miss just the little things like walking to work in the morning with the sun out and birds chirping. I just hope that life will be normal again soon. As I go back towards my bed to sleep I hear footsteps, not footsteps from the basement but footsteps from right outside my door, and from multiple people. Shit, what do I do? There can't be other people, where would they stay? I've checked every room, everywhere you can go and there has been no one else. I have to just be imagining this, it can't be real. I'm just going to open this door and prove to myself that no one is there, but as I'm about to turn the handle I hear voices, I can't tell what's being said but I can tell that it's English and coming from a man.. Shit this is bad, this may be my death right here, behind the door to my own room, in my own house with no way of escaping. I try to think, I can't jump out my window because there is snow right outside it, can't hide under my bed because my bed is really low to the ground, and there's no where else I can hide so I'll just have to hope these are nice people, with food.. As I turn the handle I notice that yet again, I'm somehow sweating. Shit I'm scared, I've never been this close to maybe dying. I have to man up. But just as I say that I hear a door open, and hear Bella say "thank you, can we kill the owner of the house?" I don't hear anything after that for a while but I then hear Bella say "Good, let's do it" SHIT! This is not good, all I have is a knife against people I don't even know if they are just in my imagination or not, but I have to kill them so here I go, it's time. I quickly open the door and get ready to stab anyone in my way, but when I open it I noticed a shotgun being pointed at me from my right and a crowd of about 3 other people behind him and Bella just staring at me looking so mad, Shit.. How are they in here??? I thought there was snow everywhere outside and I've checked every room in the house.. They point over at a chair and force me to sit down, the guy with the shotgun keeps it aimed at me while another person puts tape around me and the chair, then another person sits beside me and says "stay here for the night, we'll think of what to do with you tomorrow" This could be my death right here, I just have to think of a way to escape this chair and kill them.