Chapter 9

Cammie's POV

We stopped and starred the screen as we watched Preston laugh and Bex scream our names. She had an IV that was pumping purple liquid through her. Then I looked back at her. She had her full health back but i didn't know how. " I see your wondering how she got her full health back, let me explain. You see, the blue liquid she had before was killing her more quickly than i had planned it would, so i had it switched to the purple kind. But apparently, it is killing her so slowly, that she was able to quickly gain her health back. But don't be fooled by this Cammie Morgan, one more shot of the blue liquid and she'll be gone." Then her looked at Bex with a frown like her actually didn't want to do it, but he knew he had to if it had to come down to it. Then he shook the feeling off and continued. " Now, Cammie Morgan, you about to face your worst nightmare yet." Said Preston. Then Zach and Liz appeared in the screen. Liz was changed to the ground. And Zach, Zach was in a cage made of the same material as Bex's chains. Then chained to the cage the was chained to the ground with a weight above the cage. Man, they must not want Zach to get out of there any time soon. Then i watched as they unchained Bex and did the same to her. Only Bex was a bigger threat then Zach, so they chained her hands and feet together, then caged her then chained her to the cage, then chained the cage to the ground, and finally, put three weights on top of all of it. "Well Cammie Morgan, i will see you soon." Then he showed Liz chained to the ground, Zach chained and caged to the ground, and Bex even 10 times more then Zach now with about 8 guards around the cage. I looked at Macey and we exchanged looks, then, we ran down the hallway all the way to the elevator to sub~level 6.

Hey guys! Hope you liked chapter 9 of Gallagher Girls : Operation B. I know its almost over and I'm sad about that too. But i can't really carry it on anymore. So this means that I'll only be posting about 5 to 10 more chapters. But after this book I'll be writing a new one, so don't forget to read that one also. Thanks to all you who have read and inspired me too keep writing all you who have been reading and support this book since the beginning. I really, truly do appreciate it. Thanks! :)

Booklover180