Chapter 25

Shaylee's POV

Through all the loud music and horrid singing, two gun shots echoed through the bar. The club goes silent and within minutes, screams are replacing the silence.

My heart skips a beat and my eyes widen. Luke had just walked out there.

Oh my God...

My wine glass falls out of my hand and my heels are off my feet. I bolt towards the door and call out for Luke.

"LUKE!!" I yell.

Nothing...

"LUKE!!!!!" I scream.

At this point, tears were falling down my face along with the blue mascara I applied.

I turn my phone on and try calling him, praying that maybe he had gone somewhere. Just seconds later, I hear a phone begin to ring just a couple of feet away from me. I hang up the phone and slowly creep around the corner of the ally way.

I find a tall, blonde figure laying in a small pool of blood. I put the flashlight on my phone on and aim towards the still body.

And then, I froze.

Kimberly's POV

I stumble back into the lounge area and flop onto the couch. "Holy shit." I sigh. Spencer looks up from her phone and giggles.

"Finally got 'em to sleep, huh?" She smirks.

"Yep, all three of them. It's so much harder than it looks. Shay and Calum make it look so easy." I whine.

"Well, think about it. If you get enough practice with the triplets, you'll be a pro once you're little ones are here." She shrugs.

"True. I'm so excited for them to be here. Michael is gonna be such a good dad. I could see it already. He'll probably be so nervous in the beginning but, he'll get the hang of it quickly." I chuckle.

I could already imagine what it's going to be like being the mother of Michael Clifford's children. He's going to be a great dad. He might not think so himself but, I know he is.

Our kids are going to be mini Michael's when they're older, I swear.

A loud crash from the baby monitor rips me from my thoughts.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask.

Spencer shrugs her shoulders and continues to type away on her phone. I roll my eyes and get up from my seat to inspect the commotion. I make my way up the stairs and walk down the narrow hallway.

The door to the room that the babies slept in way wide open. I begin to panic, knowing I had definitely closed the door when I put them down for their nap. I enter the room only to find shattered glass scattered about on the floor.

Thankful I had shoes on, I walk into the room. My eyes widen as I look into one of the three cribs. I run to the stair case and scream down to Spencer, "Spencer! Call the police right now!"

"Why!? What happened?!" I could hear the fear in her voice. These kids were practically her family. She's dating Luke for God's sake!

"Spencer West call the fucking police now!" I scream. I don't get a reply, instead I hear the faint sound of her dialing the phone. I run back to the nursery and grab the boys. I bring them downstairs and instruct Spencer to take them outside.

"Where's Harmony?" She asks, tears starting to fall down her cheeks.

I take a deep breath, "S-She's gone."

Shaylee's POV

"I-I don't know. I mean, my parents just passed away a couple months ago." I sigh, rubbing my eyes. I had been sitting at the hospital for only 15 minutes and I was already being questioned about the crime.

The officer writes something down on his notepad and turns to his partner. I take a deep, shaky breath and look up. A small smile appears on my face seeing the sight of Calum, Michael, and Ashton by the front desk. The nurse points towards me and they're instantly making their way over.

"Um, officer Matthews, may I have a minute with my friends?" I ask.

"Of course ma'am, no need to ask." He smiles. I thank him as he gets up to begin questioning Luke. That is, if he's okay.

Before I could say anything, Calum had already wrapped me up in his arms. That's when I felt it was okay to start balling.

"What happened, Shay?" He asks me.

"I- I don't know. I was talking to him, he seemed a little drunk and I believe he noticed it himself."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, he said he had to go get some air. That's when he walked outside. I can't remember the last time Luke drank as much as he did." I explain.

"So, when he went outside a couple minutes later the gun shots went off?"

"Yeah," I sigh, "that's why I ran out of the bar. To see if Luke was alright or if he had been hurt. When I walked into the ally way, that's where I found him. His lips were blue and he could barely move. He almost died."

"I can't believe this is happening." Calum sighed, his eyes tearing up.

"Cal, we need to call the house. Spencer needs to know." I tell him.

"Don't you think we should wait? It's almost 3 o'clock in the morning. They're probably asleep."

"I- I guess you're right. We can wait."

_______________________

Hey guys!!! So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it was a little short, but I'm trying to drag the situation at a little. I have a reason though . Also, I apologize for any mistakes, I typed half of this on my phone and the other half on my laptop.

OMG GUYS!!

36.5K

YOU'RE ALL SO FUCKING AMAZING I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Btw..... Drum roll please.....

*person does drum roll thing in background*

The lucky girl to play Ashton's girl friend is........... @rejectxhemmo !!!! Congrats!!

Have no fear because anyone else who auditioned will have rolls in either this book or the sequel.

Anyway.....

Love You Guys Xx