Frat Boy Horan

Chapter One:

"WAKE UP!! WAKE UP !!! AMANDA ARE YOU AWAKE YET!!!." I heard my mom yell. " I'M UP MOM !!" I shouted back. I groaned. Today was the day that I was starting university.

My name is Amanda Clyde, I am 18 years old, have light brown curly hair, and green eyes. I live in Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland. My parents divorced when I was 12, I live with my mom, and I am an only child.

I slowly got myself out of bed.I looked at the clock and saw the time it was 6:30 a.m.

Today was the day that everyone was moving into the dorms at the university. I had to be there at 9 and it was an hour drive from where I live so I had to wake up early.

I walked into the bathroom across the hall from my room and stripped my clothes and went into the shower.

I stayed in there for about 15 minutes until I hopped out of the shower. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it about my body while I walked across the hall back to my room.

I walked into my closet to look for something to wear there wasn't much in there considering the fact that I had packed everything.

I decided on wearing black skinny jeans, a purple v- neck top, and my light brown leather jacket. I kept my wet hair down and let it naturally dry and curl. I put on some mascara and purple eyeliner to make my green eyes pop out.

I went down the stairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat before I leave. I looked over onto the counter to see a plate with two pieces of toast with Nutella on them. Next to the plate there was a note from my mom.

" To: Amanda Panda ( her nickname for me)

Sorry I couldn't be there to say goodbye to you. Something came up at work. I made you some toast with your favourite Nutella. I am so sorry that I couldn't be there to drop you off at university or to say goodbye. I love you and I know that you will do well with your life. I will miss you and call you later.

Love you, Mom".

^********•••••••***********••••••••*•

Authors note. Sorry for a boring chapter this is just the beginning. I promise next chapter will be more interesting.