Chapter 8

I get up from my bed and look in the mirror, my makeup is smudged and my hair looks terrible. I grab the hairband off my wrist and pull my hair into a bun. As I'm about to walk up and open the door someone interupts me.

_____

"What the hell, where you just going to leave without saying goodbye?"

I turn around to see an angry looking Niall with a towel hanging low on his hips. I can't help but to stare at his abs. "I-I uh" I'm speachless and don't know what to say. "Come back here" Niall orders. I don't want to make him even more angry, so I go into the bedroom and sit on the bed.

"Wait here" he tells me, as he walks back into the bathroom. As he turns around I can't help but stare at his ass as he walks. I giggle "Oof nice bum where you from?", Niall turns around with a red face.

While I'm laughing my head off.

"I tell ya, you're something different Amanda Clyde" he comments trying to hold back a smile. I've noticed that his mood seems to change a lot.

I decide to lye back down on the bed while Niall takes his time. My eye lids aren't closed, but aren't completely open.

About a minute later, I hear the bathroom door open.

I can hear Niall's footsteps coming closer to me, my back is facing him. "Rise and shine valentine", he whispers in my ear. His voice sends shivers down my back.

"I was about to fall asleep", I complain to him as I shove my face deeper into the pillow. "Well at least let me join you", he joked.

"Haha", I lift my head to tell him."Why am I still here, I thought we had a deal going on". I told him.

"Well someone is eager to get rid of me", Niall replies with a grin. "You really want to find someone other than me"? He questions.

"Mmmm yea," I reply with a bit of hesitation. "Give me one reason why you don't want me, you barely know me," Niall states.

I mean he is sort of right. "'Cause your just some frat boy, who probably sleeps with every girl on campus. Not even bothering to know their names!" I yell. Guys like him really piss me off.

Niall looked pretty mad, his eyebrows were furrowed, his strong arms crossed against his chest.

"Who the hell gave you that information, those girls you call friends? " Niall's face was red and he wasn't done yet.

" And I bet they told you to stay away from me as well? Unless you actually get to know me, you can't judge me, alright?" He stopped out of breath and very angry. He was holding the bridge of his nose, while his head was down.

I felt bad that I said that to him but he didn't have the right to day that stuff about my friends , I was pretty upset as well.

"Niall, I-". "Just you know what, I'm done, I'm not going to sit here and chase a girl who doesn't like me",he interrupted.

"Okay, I'll be on my way then", I said while walking towards the door.

"No your not, actually I'm going to prove to you that I'm now who you think I am", Niall stated confidently.

"What? I thought you were done with me?" I ask confused. "I'm not going to let you think I'm someone I'm not, doesn't matter how much you hate me", he explained.

"Okay, and I want you you to know that I don't hate you. I've just heard bad things". I replied

By now the both of us where standing facing each other about a foot between us. We were just staring at each other.

We were interrupted by my phone going off. It was Mckenzie calling me. " Uh, excuse me", I said to him, while walking into his little kitchen thing.

(A=Amanda, M=Mckenzie)

A: Hello?

M: Hey, where the hell have you been!? I called you last night, who are you with?!

A: Calm down I went out with Niall, and I'm with him now at his place.

M: What!? I thought we told you to stay away from him? Did anything happen between you guys?!

A: No Mckenzie nothing happened! He's not that bad, maybe you guys should give him a chance.

M:He's a frat boy Am, of course he's bad.

A: I don't know I wanna give him a chance though, it doesn't seem fair.

M: Uh ugh Amanda just don't, don't do anything you'll regret.

A: Ok, ill see ya later, bye

I hung up quickly before she could reply. I looked at the time it was 12:37 a.m. I didn't want to go back in and face Niall, it made me feel bad.

I didn't need to go back in because Niall ha walked in. "Who was that?" he asked.

"Just Mckenzie, she was just wondering where I was." I explain.

"Oh", he says. "They don't like me very much do they?" he finishes.

"No it's not that it's just, just complicated I guess" I hesitantly answer,

"It's ok you don't have to make up excuses, I mean its pretty obvious. Thy even told you to stay away from me" Niall says looking sort of hurt that made me feel bad.

We just stood there awkwardly but of course my stomach started growling. Damn I'm hungry. Niall started to laugh a bit at me.

I shot him a questioning look, raising my eyebrow towards him. "What are you laughing about, I haven't eaten yet today", I told him.

"Nothing, nothing it's cute" he said. I started blushing. " Well I think I'm gonna go now", I said to him walking towards the door.

"Okay" he says. "I'll drive you back"

"M'Kay" I replied.

--------------.................

Hey guys, thank you for voting and commenting. It actually means a lot. If you have any recommendations for the book just comment or message me. KEEP READING!! :)

Keep commenting and voting it'll motivate me to write more lol ;p. But seriously tho, I'm gonna actually this time update more often.

Thank you