Fearless

Chapter Three:

It was currently 7:05 p.m. Mckenzie and I had spent the whole day unpacking our stuff, decorating our room, and walking around campus.

While we were walking we met a few people and they invited us to go the party at the frat house. At first I wasn't sure to go but Mckenzie convinced me to go with her.

The party started at 9 so we had two hours to get ready. I decided on wearing a dark blue strapless dress the went down to my knees. I am kind of insecure about my body.

So I don't like to show a lot even though everyone tells me I am pretty I"ll never believe them.

I took another shower before changing into the dress. I plugged in my straightener and curler, then got out mt makeup. I put on mascara, purple eye liner that made my eyes pop, lipstick, lip gloss, and cover up that matched my olive skin tone. I never was really into wearing a lot of makeup.

 After I was done everything it was about 8:50. Mckenzie said she got some people to come pick us up because the frat house was all the way across campus.

About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door. I got to the door and see Mckenzie talking to aother girl.

"Bryden this is my friend Amanda, Amanda this is Bryden". Mckenzie introduces us.

Bryden is a tan skinned like me with blonde hair that is curled, she has light blue eyes with mascara, eye liner, and silver eye shadow on and around them. Bryden is wearing a metalic purple dress that matches her makeup. Over all she is very pretty which kind of makes me a little insecure and jealous.

"Hi Amanda" Bryden says as we shake hands. "Hi nice to meet you" I say.

"Same, well lets go girls!" She yells.

----------------------------------

We were getting out of the building when all the sudden I bump into someone, being the clumsy person I am and the fact that i was wearing heels I fell right on my ass. I look up to see some guy with dirty blonde hair styled up, light washed skinny jeans, leather jacket, and white Nike hightops.

"Asshole could've at least said sorry." I said quietly. I thought no one heard but clearly the guy who I ran into did because next thing I knew I was face to face with him. 

"What was that you just said". The guy said right away you could here his Irish accent. I was in shock I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

 I actually was kind of scared but I would never admit it. "Maybe you should watch where you are going." I said to him.

I took my arm out of his grip and walked back to Bryden and Mckenzie but i could feel his stare on my bum as I was walking.

I actually surprised myself by saying that. I am not gonna let someone push around anyway. I'll just have to look and act like I am not scared of ANYONE or ANYTHING. To be FEARLESS.

-------------''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**********

Kinda lame oh well next chapter will actually start to get intresting. :)