Chapter 16: Blue Balls

Hellooo! Here is the next chapter, I hope you guys enjoy it. Again, thank you so so much for reading, voting and leaving comments. You don't how I really really appreciated it.

Picture of Jensen Ackles as Alpha Tristan (Alpha Dad)

Logan POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I walk out to my bathroom.

"Nothing, I went to Aleksei's room to check him if he's okay, but he's still asleep. So I decided to go here." Chase answered and plop down to my bed. Aleksei was not around when we are in the training ground.

"You went to his room freely?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course not, I was with Mike when I went there. You know how protective they are to him, especially his legal brother." He said while combing back his damp hair then he sighed. "Man, our trainers are very savage this morning. I thought I'm going pass out from exhaustion." He complain

"At least it's not the Elders." I say to him while wearing my shirt followed by the pants.

"You're right, if our trainers push us to exhaustion, the Elders would push us to our grave."

I chuckles to him and throw the pillow to his face. "Let's go to the dining room, I'm starving and I'm sure everyone is already there."

"You think Aleksei will join us?" I frown to myself as I heard him say those words.

"I don't know, man." I wish he would... not that I wanted to see him, it's just I wanted him to be there.

He stands up and walked out to my door while I follow him. Last night, I didn't sleep properly. I wanted to know what Chase feels about him and it bugged me to death. I wanted to asked him again yesterday but I change my mind, I know he will asked me a question why I'm asking him and that I cannot answer him. And the other reason is I'm scared on what he's going to answer me.

Whenever I think of them being together there is always a pain in my chest. And I'm starting to realize something that I don't want to recognize. I'm getting scared about it.

And Aleksei's condition is making me deadly confuse, like last night he should already smelled the alcohol in those chocolates before he ate them. But then again, maybe those chocolates doesn't smell alcohol or any hint of it. And also his brothers or even the Elders they doubled their guards to him they never let him fight; they immediately put him inside the house with his mothers when our pack members spotted rogues in our territory. Which made him scowled and not to talk to them for a couple of hours. I already saw him how to fight and I admit he is better fighter than me. He is very excellent and graceful when he fired his gun and when he use the knuckle knife. But why they not allow him and hide him?

"Earth calling space cadet Logan... are you still there... over." Chase said while his hand covering his mouth using a different voice. I rolled my eyes to him and give him a finger.

"You're such a dork; you should stop watching those kind of movies or reading them." I swear he is the only person I know who loves to watch star wars, star trek or whatever that associates about outer space that he would watch it over and over again.

"And you're a dickhead; those are not the only one I read and watch, for your information."

"Oh yeah how can I forget, when you are the only person who would drag me to the movie house just watch those yellow things that very obsess with... what they call it again, Bubble? And the tall walking root that his only line is I am groot. Like seriously?"

"Excuse me, captain moron. Those yellow things that you are calling are minions and it's not bubble, it's papple in our language its apple."