PROLOGUE

The Trancy sat, face over his desk as he sighed and twirled his fingers over a long map smeared under his upper figure.

"I wonder what Phantomhive is up ti right this second." Thinking aloud was something Alois did naturally, only this time Claude, his butler stood across him whilst he did this.

"It's bloody cold in here!" He snapped as his fists came pounding over his workspace twice, ruining his servants' work of keeping everything perfectly aligned and organized.

"Claude! You love me don't you? You'll fetch me what I really want, yes?"

Claude inhaled vaguely as to reply.

"Of course you will! You're mine! And soon, Ciel Phantomhive will be to!" Alois leered, crossed his arms firmly over his chest and giggled almost maniacally as he thought of what it'd be like to own a Phantomhive.

Ciel Phantomhive.

The blonde was only awoken from his trance by noticing the figure of his butler looking down at him, he wore a blank face of shock somehow and the Trancy couldn't help but growl.

"Now, Claude! I want you to bring me Ciel Phantomhive now!"

And with a slightly shaken vow, and a "Yes, lord." the Trancy would soon, probably acquired his latest trend, the young Phantomhive.