Chapter 2

He comes closer, holding his arms out.
I don't do anything at first, but then I take his hand. He helps me up and hugs me as tight as he could. His hugs are amazing and he smells so good.
I look up at him, he looks back down at me hugging me even tighter.

"Here take my jacket, your freezing."
He says smiling.

"Thank you." I say

"I saw you before, sitting with your parents. I just couldn't help how beautiful you looked. I wanted to go over and talk to you, but before I knew you were gone."

"Yeah." I look up saying shyly, putting my hair behind my ear.

"Come on let's get something to eat."

He takes my hand, just smiling at me the whole time. I can't do anything but help to follow him. He has the most gorgeous eyes, and sandy brown hair.

"So stupid of me, I forgot to introduce myself! Hey I'm Cameron and you are?" He says doing a cute gesture.

"Oh I'm uh Skyler, but you can call me Sky."

"Nice to meet you Sky." He says while shaking my hand goofily.

All I can do is laugh at how cute he is.

"There we go, now I can see your beautiful smile." He says smiling.

I look away, I can't help it but blush. I look at my phone and see a message from my mom.
"Where are you hunny? We're waiting at the car for you."

"Uh no, I'm sorry Cameron but I have to go." I let go of his hand, and start running to off

"Wait Sky." He said in a faded voice.