Chapter 7

Sky's POV

He takes my hand, help me up on the board. Teaching me the way to stand up on the board, just as a wave comes.

He gets on top of the board, standing behind me. Taking both my hands, helping me up making me balance. His stomach pressed up against, my back. His head peering over my shoulder. Him smiling at me. I can't help but blush.

I finally get the hang of it, and start catching every wave that passes. We take a break, both sitting on our boards.

"You're getting really good at it!" He says giving me a wink, biting his lip.

He takes my hand, holding at tight. He moves in closer, I can feel his warm breath on me. He takes his thumb, pushing my chin up gently. He gazes upon my eyes, almost getting lost in them.

He takes has hands, holding my face gently. Pulling in closer, closing his eyes. Puckering up his lips getting ready to kiss me.

I might as well kiss him, he seems like the right guy to be my first kiss. I close my eyes, moving my lips to his.

I go in for the kiss, next thing I know.

I'm under water, tumbling in a wave. My body hitting the harsh sandy ground, scrapping my skin. I try swimming back up to the surface, just when another wave comes crashing down on me.

This time I see my board, speeding through the water. Coming straight at me. Hitting my head, lashing my neck back. I take my last breath and reach my hand out. Seeing a figure in front of me.

Cameron's POV

I see the board hit Sky, I swim over to her as fast as I can. She reaches out her arm, and start sinking down to the bottom. I swim to catch her, my heart beating fast. I can't even think, all I can hear is the beat of my heart.

I put an arm under her legs, and my other arm around her shoulder. Kicking my legs as fast as I can, to get to the surface.

There is a lifeguard in a boat, he reaches his arms out to Sky. Taking her out of my arms.

"Will she be okay?" I ask feeling my throat croaking. At the verge of tears.

"I can't say for sure, we need to get her ashore as soon as possible. Before it's too late." He says hastily, starting the boat. Steering it to the shore.

I look down at my hands, tearing up. I start clenching my fist as tight as I could. Pounding my fist at the water, and screaming loudly. Tears stream down my face, out of anger and sadness.