Discovery

N walked around a seemingly empty team plasma base. The team had been terminated with the help of Ash a while ago. But still some members were at work.

A large, dusty computer caught N's eye in the corner of the room. He started it up to see they had files on people who apposed him. N found Ash's folder and opened it up.

NAME: Ash Ketchum
AGE: 10
HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Brown
STATUS: Dangerous, avoid at all costs
NOTABLE RELATIONSHIPS: See Maddy Ketchum

N paused there. Who was Maddy? His mother? Maybe a cousin? As far as N knew, Ash didn't have any siblings. Curiously, N clicked on the folder.

NAME: Maddy Ketchum
AGE: 15

N paused. 15. Too young to be a mother. She must be a cousin then. Right? He kept reading.

HAIR COLOR: Redish-Pink
EYE COLOR: Hazel or blue, constantly changing, unsure of the cause

Huh. Odd detail. So this girl could change her eye color from blue to hazel. N wondered if she could control it. N might have just assumed she was another Pokemon trainer like Ash, if the next line didn't catch his attention.

STATUS: Extremely dangerous, fight on sight, fight to capture, don't worry about any injury you may have to cause in the process, capture alive.

Blood rushed to N's ears as he quickly downloaded the file onto a flash-drive. Thinking quickly, he downloaded every file while he read the rest of Maddy's.

NOTABLE RELATIONSHIPS: Seen Ash Ketchum, younger brother, seemingly unaware he has a sister. See Issac Ketchum, father and leader of the rebellion.
CURRENT WHEREABOUTS: Exact location unknown. Believed to be somewhere in the Univa region. Last seen near Nacrene city stealing Pokemon from a research facility.
MAIN ACTIVITY: Pokemon 'rescue' and spying. Recently overthrew Team Rocket, a band of second rate fools who claim to be a great organization, equal or greater then our own Team Plasma.
NOTES: Has never entered a Pokemon league. Did not receive a Pokemon from a professor. Does not store Pokemon through a professor. Has never challenged a gym in recorded history. Was not born and did not grow up in Pallet town, where her mother lives and her brother calls home.

Alarms went off to confirm N's suspicions that the base was not really abandon. Quickly he left the facility and ran toward the nearest town, needing to find his friend Ash as quickly as possible.