Revelation

Maddy drove silently into the night, watching the sun set. She was nearing the town her brother was resting in. She was alone on this mission, for only she would be able to do this.

She paused on the outside of the village. She wondered if Team Plasma knew she was there, and were waiting to ambush her. Then she shook her head. Of course not. No, even Maddy's mother was unaware of her mission. Only those who knew were Issac Ketchum and the other 11 generals.

She continued driving, wondering how long it would take to convince her brother. She feared some of the answers to his questions might scare him away. There were a few hard truths he needed to be aware of.

She checked her phone for her brother's location. She had modified her phone so much no one could place what type of phone she originally had. Nearly everything had been changed over the years to fit her style, and had several unique features someone of her profession could greatly benefit from. She had everything sorted perfectly and most of it's functions were unlike other phones, even others belonging to members of the underground. 

She pulled up at the house her brother rested at and paused again, considering her next moves. She decided on a course of action and selected six of her many Pokemon, clipping their Pokeballs to her belt to appear a normal trainer.

She entered the building without knocking and ran into Iris, one of Ash's companions. "Can I help you?" Iris asked.

Maddy smiled sweetly. "Yes, I was looking for Ash Ketchum. Is he here?"

"Yeah, he's sharing a room with N." Iris told her, leading her down the hall. She knocked and opened the door.

Ash and N were sitting across from each other on separate beds. They stopped speaking the second the door opened. Maddy saw the look on N's face and knew she would have to include him in this.

"Ash, you have a visitor." Iris said. "N, you want to step out, or..?"

"No, its best if N stays." I told her shutting the door behind me as I stepped in the room.

No one spoke as Maddy pulled up a chair and sat across from the boys, forming a triangle.

"I'm sorry Ash, I originally intended to only speak with you." Maddy said. "But first I must speak with N. Is that all right?"

Ash said something that went unheard as Maddy turned to N. "Natural Harmonia Gropius." Maddy said, seeing N flinch as she said his full name. "More commonly known as N. It really is a pleasure to finally meet you, but we have to time for formalities. You recognized me. What do you know?"

N didn't miss a beat. "You're Maddy Ketchum, the older sister to Ash no one knows exists."

Maddy nodded, unfazed. "And did you find this out through your past friendliness with Team Plasma?"

N didn't look at all please she had brought that up. "No, I learned it recently while interrogating a seemingly empty base of theirs. They had files on Ash, you, and a bunch of other people."

Maddy looked surprised at this news. "They have files on us? How much did you read?"

"Just you're file And Ash's file." N said.

Maddy sighed. "Well, I must ask you what you did with these files."

N held up the flash drive. "I stole them. They no longer have them, but I do."

"Can I ask you to hand it over?" Maddy asked.

N shook his head. "Not until you explain. Everything."

Maddy sighed. It would be all too easy to forcibly take them, but that was not something Maddy did to allies.

"Alright." Maddy said. "You win. I'm from the Pokemon Underground." She pulled out a double sided badge. One side had a Pokeball surrounded by wind swirls. The other had a small purple flame. "Actually, I'm the first general. I was sent to formally recruit Ash Ketchum."