Meagan

I turned to her and she collapsed right in front of me.
"MEAGAN!!! MOMMA!!!"

"Baby whats wrong, oh mah gawd WHAT HAPPENED!!" I heard my momma say as shr came in the room behind me.

"Ion know mamma" she started to call the ambulance. I got next to her and her body was still and i felt her neck for a pulse it was there but it was weak. I started to trip more and more my mind was coming up with crazy shit.

"Momma we cant sit here and wait" i got up from the floor picking Meagan up bridal style. Walking down the stairs.

"Baby their on there way" she yelled from upstairs.

I ignored her and kept going to the front door. All i was concerned with was making sure she was good more then good.. I made it to the front door and i could hear the sirens from the ambulance. The EMTS pulled up and hurried towards me I laid her down on the floor.

"Sir what happened?"

"Uhh ion know she text me to come upstairs and i noticed blood then she collapsed". I said trying my best to keep it together.

"What's her name?"

"Uhh Meagan Good" i stuttered

"Meagan honey can you hear me? Sir is She allergic to anything like certain medications?"

"Umm no"

I stood there watching them try to figure out what was wrong. The emts put her on the gurney and strapped her in. I followed right behind getting in the ambulance.

"August i will meet at the hospital" my mom said getting in her car.

The Time and everything went by slow every minute that we waited felt like hours. I sat in the lobby waiting for a doctor or nurse to tell us something. My heart was in the pit of my stomach in anticipation. A few hours of waiting finally someone came.

"Family for Good," the Doctor said aloud.

"Yes". My mom and brothers walked over to to the doctor.

" are you her mother?" He said looking at my mom
"Yes" she was the closet thing to a mother to meagan.

"Whats going on?"she asked

"Well she is resting she lost a lot of blood but she is okay now, are you aware of any medical conditions she may have or developed over the years?" The doctor asked.

My mom looked at me and back at the doctor and her face grew stern but sad in the same moment.

"Yes we spoke about it a few years ago".

I looked at my mom confused i never knew anything was or could be wrong with Meagan, and if there was she would have told me i am her best friend.

"And what was that?" The doctor asked

"I used to take her to her pap smear appointments and one year the pap came back abnormal she had called me scared cause every women doesn't want to get an abnormal pap, well i took her back to the doctor and they ran test come to find out she had cyst growing on her ovaries,we eventually did everything to get them treated and they were gone, but were told that they can come back. It had been years since then we spoke about it along with the unsettling news that followed",