A whole new me!!

This is just a preview i will get to adding more working two jobs is hard...

We made it to the airport and Amber helped me out the car with my bags.. I was scared to leave everything that i known all my life. New Orleans, was my home  my heart this place is what made me and i was leaving the place i called home to make a better life for myself in uncharted waters. I put my bags down and stood there looking at Amber stare back at me. I saw the tears building in the welds of her eyes as i felt my eyes starting to tear up.

"Soo this is were your Journey begins". She said and a tear fell.

"I said to myself i wasn't going to cry but here i am, thank you for everything Amber".

"Look its nothing your ass is like a sister to me i want you to prosper and grow.And sometimes it takes a big leap of faith for that to happen, i love you Meagan," she said embracing me.

"I love you too" i said crying in the fold of her neck..

"When you get everything settled i want to see you call me i am never to busy for you .. I know you will get a little homesick soo i ordered a few things you want find in LA only out here".

"Yes i will def be calling".

"Ms.Good we'er bout to take off".

"I have to go i love you".

We said are farewells and i got aboard Aubrey's private jet. I step on board and found me a seat getting comfortable i put my head phones on and music and was ready to take off.

California

It was around 430 in the morning when we arrive to California, the whole plan ride Aubrey said really nothing to him he looked as if he was getting work done. Him and his entourage got off the plane and i followed we were met by a smaller car.. The driver opened the door for me and i set down.

Looking around at my surroundings i felt far from home .. I looked out the window seeing the night sky. The LAX sign was big and bright i was nervous and anxious about my stay.. What was i going to suspect, what if i hated here what if i hate him.. All these thoughts came crashing in all at once why didnt i just wait why did i have to be so bull headed.

"Meagan relax, I know hollywood seems like a big place but its not". Aubrey said smiling

"Yeah, i never imagined living here"

"I bet, it will take some getting use too, when we get you settled i will send someone to you and give you a full walk through of the pool house and send my schedule. It will need to be organized".

__________________✍🏾

Im going to update soon Maid in Atlanta will be updated and both these stories are going to be it for me.. I love the love you guys all show me... But I'm backing away from Aug Fanfics.. Its been real ..