Mabel Pines X YoungElf!FemReader

The Elf Of Your Dreams

(Gravity falls)

Mabel's PoV

Me and the girls were in the woods with Dipper's book to find an elf since he was with his Half blood soon to be boyfriend. As we kept searching we started a conversation to distract ourselves from the creepy forest.

When we arrived at the forest of dreams as the journal said we saw many types of creatures. The creature that took my attention was a teenager girl about my age (14 years) with elf appearance. She was playing with a large white wolf as she jumped at him and laughed.
"Hey girls look! i think that's an elf girl and she looks like Mabel's age !" said Grenda as they looked at the teenager girl i was looking. Wendy scratched her head as she looked at the big white wolf..

"Well that's really nice but did you guys looked at the big wolf" said Wendy as she grabbed a stick ready to hit. I looked at them as i saw a merman
"Hey girls look ! A merman !" i yelled as the girls looked at it. Wendy looked at me and smiled as she shook her head
"Just don't over flirt and be careful" said Wendy as she took Candy and Grenda to the merman.
I smiled and went to the elf teenager. She was beautiful.. she had (H/c) hair (E/c) eyes. She had a cute face but looked quite tomboy. She had a (F/c) elf tunic.

The wolf stopped playing with her as it sensed my approach. It growled at me showing me its sharp teeth as in a warning. The girl patted him on its head as she smiled
"Why hello there human !" she asked as she looked at me with her sparkling (E/c) eyes. I smiled at her as i offered her my hand
"Hi ! I'm Mabel wanna be my girlfriend !" i asked grinning as a blush formed in my cheeks. She looked at me shocked as she shook my hand with a blush
"Uuuh... I'm (Y/n) and uh.. i really don't know how to answer that.." she said blushing as she scratched her cheek. The wolf looked at me and puffed air and left to a nearby tree leaving us alone.

"How about a HECK YEAH !" I said blushing as she shook her head smiling.
"First i need to prove your intentions with me. If they're good or bad." she said as she placed her hand were my heart is as she closed her eyes. After about 2 to 3 minutes she took off her hand smiling at me.
"Sure why not ?" she said as i grinned grabbing her cheeks and kissing her.

(Y/n) PoV

Me and Mabel have been going out for three months. I was in her room waiting for her. It was a surprise i made for her to wait on her room. On the way i saw a boy that looked like her with an Half Blood as they hold hands blushing. I explored her room as i waited for her to come. I found a pink book with stickers that said summer romances. When i opened it there were a lot of photos of boys and things like that. At the end there was a photo of me and Mabel in my face they were a lot of hearts and in my lips a lipstick mark of Mabel's lips. It also said Elf Of My Dreams.

I giggled a little just as she entered seeing me with her book. She blushed like a tomato as she took the book out of my hands throwing it at her closet closing the door with her foot.
"So.. You have kissed me on a picture." i teased her as she blushed and covered her face with her arms. I laughed softly as i took her arms off her face and kissed her. She smiled like a dork.
We hugged each other as our kiss turned into a make out session. When we broke our kiss we were both panting as we fell into her bed with her on top of me. She grinned as she started to kiss me again.. we were about to take it to another step when her brother and his boyfriend interrupted us.

"Hey Mabel ! What are you doing to her ! Stop it !" he yelled as Mabel ignored him and kept kissing me as she grabbed my (H/c) hair deepening the kiss. We stopped to inhale the cursed air. She smiled and whispered in my ear.
"We'll finish this some other time." she said licking my pointy ear as i shivered in pleasure. Mabel looked at Dipper and smiled innocently.
"Hey bro bro ! How are you?" she asked as we hold hands with our fingers intertwined.
"Well i was fine till you were trying to eat (Y/n)" he said exaggerating as Mabel and i rolled our eyes at the same time.

We talked about random stuff but we stopped as Dipper's Half blood boyfriend left with Dipper out on the forest to go to his house.
Mabel grinned as she pushed me on her bed once again.
"Now tell me.. Where were we ?" she asked as she started undressing. I grinned as i started to undress too locking the door and covering the windows with magic.
"Mmm.. the part were you told me I'm The Elf Of Your Dreams" i teased her as she blushed but smiled.
"Well YOU are the elf of my dreams (Y/n).." she said as we kissed each other once more. We were going to have a wild time and it was going to be awesome.

The End

(A/n: Heeeey guuuuys ! Hope you liked it and remember to Vote,Comment, Follow me and REQUEST ! It's very inspiring :}
I uploaded this one at 11:02 am... I'm tiiireeed..
Hope you guys liked it and i will see YOU on the next book or page ! )