Link X Blacksmith!MaleReader

It's Dangerous To Go Alone !

(Zelda)

(Y/n)'s PoV

I was with my uncle helping him to make a weapon for the hero of Hyrule: Link.
Now i wouldn't care who this guy was. But i did care you know why ?
HE IS MY BOYFRIEND !!
Now let me explain Link and i helped each other when he first arrived here at the castle. He said he would promise me anything i wanted for helping him entering the castle. I asked him to be my boyfriend and he blushed but accepted. I kept hitting the hot metal with my large iron hammer as i thought of Link and the girls i saw flirting with him.
"That son of a b-" *CLANK* I kept hitting the soon-to-be a sword metal angry.

It was hot so i took of my (F/c) shirt showing my well toned body as i kept working sweating. Now i never took off my shirt before so i guess now that i took it off girls are starting to notice my body. I kept working ignoring the stares as i got as my medium but not less muscular body.
(Your well toned but not monster like muscles )
"*Clears throat * Uh..(Y/n).. i think you have grow up.. " someone said as i looked behind me at the person or as people say hero of Hyrule.
I looked at him up and down and noticed he has grow up too but i ignored him as i continued to hit the sword.

"Oh come on (Y/n) !
Hear me ! I swear i came as fast as i could !" he yelled as i kept making loud noise to try and ignore him.
"(Y/N)! I'M TALKING TO
YOU !" He yelled as he got inside the mini workhouse.
"Leave me alone and go to your fan girls hero" i said the last part gritting my teeth's. He looked at me and then grinned.
"Are you jealous?" he asked breaking my personal space as he looked at my face. I blushed but glared at him as i pushed him.
"No I'm not now leave i must do a weapon for the hero of Hyrule" i told him as i kept working.

He frowned going to a bench beside my tools taking his ocarina as he played (F/s)[favorite/song]. I looked at him annoyed but kept working on the sword. When i finished forming it i place it on a bucket filled with water. Link saw that i finished and took my hand and taking me to our shared room.
"Wha-! Hey ! What do you think your doing !!" I yelled at him as he looked at me and smiled.
"First im gonna put you a shirt and then we'll go to the festival thrown for the hero of Hyrule."
I

glared at him but then my eyes softened.
“Yeah..whatever let's go..” i said smiling as he punched his fist in the air.
.
.
Link's PoV

When me and (Y/n) were on the festival i grabbed his hand holding it as we saw the attractions and games. We were having a great time when suddenly some guards from Ganondorf attacked all of us.
I let go of (Y/n) as i started running to some nearby enemy unarmed.
I stopped as i heard (Y/n) yell at me as he threw me something.
“Link ! Its dangerous to go alone !! TAKE THIS !” He yelled as he threw me the sword he was making as i grabbed it with no problem.
I smiled at him nodding as i went  to fight.

Timeskip

I was desperately looking for (Y/n).. some of the civilians told me he fell during the battle.
When i looked around i saw (Y/n).. on the floor..below him and in his back he had blood everywhere.
“No... no no no NO ! (Y/N)!!” i screamed at him as i felt tears sliding down my cheeks.
I ran to him and grabbed his body as i cried.

“I...I.. i was gonna ask you to marry me (Y/n)...” i said pulling out a ring i had hidden in my pocket..
“Its too late but still....will you marry me..” i said sobbing.
“Yes..” i heard him said.
“AAAAAHG!!!” I shrieked in terror getting up and pointing my new sword at him.
He got into a sitting position as he rubbed his head.
“Ouch.. i fell at the worst moment..” he grunted getting into his feet as i looked at him wide eye.
“Ewww.. i got deer blood all over meee..” he said shrieking in disgust. I smiled as i hugged him tightly.

“Oh God (Y/n) !! Your alive and those...those civilians lied to me..” i said blushing as he smirked.
“Anyway how about we go home my little Elf Fiancée..” he said holding my hand as we walked home grinning like idiots.

The end

(A/n: Glob dammit ! I had this story completed but the POOF it was deleted and half completed.. anyway i updated this at 1:19 pm..lol..
Anyway hope you guys liked it and please..PLEASE Vote,Comment,Follow me and Request.. its very inspiring.
:}. Hope you guys liked it and i will see YOU on the next book or page.!  )