Chapter 5

People were taking too long to vote and comment so I'm going to finish this book whether you like it or not!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both boys went to there rooms and cleaned up. Kenzie is the only one to walk back into the living room with Steve, Quan decided to leave because he claimed he needed some fresh air but you never know.

Steve and Kenzie Pov

"Steve! Don't be mad at Quan, you know he still has hard feelings for her." Says Kenzie

"He knew what he was getting himself into in the first place! He knows that when I get ready we are going to kill her slowly most likely torture her until she cries and begs for my love and affection!" Says Steve

"Dude, you are starting to take this whole thing too far! She doesn't even deserve to be treated like this and is there even any humanity left in you!?"

"She took all of my love and affection when she kept denying me and never paid me any attention."

"You can't help that Elesha didn't want to be with you and you probably didn't even try to be her friend or anything!"

"Holler at me one more freaking time you son of a dick! I don't need you or Quan to complete my mission of winning her. You two are basically dead weights but I thought both of you wanted revenge. Remember she excluded you from her life and you were all she had! Also remember when ou needed someone she was there but then she left you all alone!"

"You know I don't necessarily care anymore you can do anything you want to her she is DEAD to me she really is cold-hearted!"

"That's exactly what I thought!"

Kenzie storms off angrily because of what Steve just said.

Steve's Pov

They all are whimps I don't really know the reason why I keep them around. I have also figured that they still hold some kind of connection to her a type of bond where they don't want to let her go this easily and if I don't handle them soon they might try to rebel against me! Ugh! Why can't I deal with simple people that do everything I ask of them? Sooner or later I will kill them but for right now I will just bring up everything cruel that she did to them and make them want to hurt her and kill her just like I passionately want to do so! I don't completely understand as to why they are attached to her she just can't be that wonderful of a person.

Steve starts to wonder about her and decides to spare her life but torture her still and he is cooking rice and chicken for the boys because he wants to apologize for being irrational and over his head. He needs them to stick around a little longer instead of them all getting hot headed and deciding to move or run and tell the cops the whole story so he needs them on his side because he can't do it alone. He also thinks he should feed her because he hasn't fed her in the last week or so by now she is probably starving or passing in and out from the hunger pains!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've made this chapter longer than any of my other chapters for one because I haven't updated recently and I don't have that many reads and for two school has been stressing me up and three I've been reading other books and I'm getting a feeling on how to write longer chapters to keep you interested!!!