Chapter 9

Jekenzie above

Quan PoV

She just looks so broken. How could I let this happen to someone I never thought I'd actually fall for. She stole my heart from me since I met her. She is hurting because of me. I can't believe I let this happen! She deserves better than me. She is so strong for going through this alone. My baby is so strong, can't wait until she sees my face.

Quan speaks to Elesha while she's sleeping.....

Baby girl, I'm sorry for everything that has happened to you. I love you so much that it hurts. I don't want anyone else but you. Lately, all I can think is about you and what I've done. I hope you don't beat my ass because your sister slightly already took care of that. You also know I don't stand for no mess so I might've hit her back but nothing serious like we used to fight. I miss old things that used to happen between us. I miss the way you smile and light up the room when I'm near you. So much has been missed about you. I never really had the chance to tell you after I broke your heart and I'm sorry about that, because I didn't intend to but it just happened. Baby girl just know I love you and won't do anything to jeopardize your trust again.

Elesha hears everything he says while she pretends to be sleep. She turns over and looks at his tears pooling down his face. She cries silently and just looks at him. He finally moves towards her and puts her in his lap and just holds her because he doesn't know what tomorrow brings for him and Steve. They sit in silence and let it bring them comfort. She doesn't know how to react so she just lets him hold her for now. Then she speaks.

Elesha and Quan PoV

"I thought I lost you, says Elesha."
"When?"Says Quan
"Many times, but last night specifically. Because Steve injected you with a tranquilizer. You could've died and I was crying I'm just glad you're ok, but this doesn't fix shit between us."
"I know I messed up big time but I'm willing to fix it now. I can't go back and fix things but I can make sure I do right by you now. I want you and only you. Can you give me just one more chance?"
"I believe I can!"

He hugs her tightly before he hears her scream because she was really sore. She still had the lashes on her back and they felt newer than they did yesterday. He quickly ripped her shirt off to try and bandage the wounds with bits of her shredded shirt. She cries silently because there isn't anything that can make the pain go away. She eventually falls asleep on his chest and he has a genuine smile plastered upon his face.

Kenzie PoV

Quan really shouldn't have tried to fight Steve knowing he wasn't going to win in any type of way. Steve really has gotten out of hand. He leaves in about 3 minutes and that will be perfect for me to go pick up her sister so they can see each other but first I need to let her out to take a bath. He said he won't be back in 40 minutes today that he'll be out for 7 hours. That made me grin in the inside like a Cheshire Cat.

Kenzie rushes down to the dungeon as soon as Steve left. He looks at the scene that is unfolding in front of him. He sees his best friend with her one true love. She is sound asleep against his chest. Quan lays her down gently and gives him a death glare.

Quan and Kenzie PoV

"Why tf am I down here!?" Says Quan
"Well maybe because you went all ape shit and punched him in the face.!"
"He shouldn't have laid his damn hands on her!" Says Quan getting angry.
"Just calm down dude you can't be losing your head like that especially with someone like him. Now I'm going to let her out so she can take a decent bath and get cleaned up so she can see her sister."
"Why are you doing this? She won't have enough time, Steve comes back in 40 minutes and it takes ten to get where you going. So it'll be twenty up and back and another twenty up and back. Wasted gas,you ass!"
"Actually you dimwit, Steve is out for 7 hours tonight. For what reason, I don't know because he didn't share his whereabouts with me."
"Oh."

Kenzie opens up the cell door and let's Quan carry her to the bathroom. He strips her clothing office by one trying not to look at her body he places her in the cool water and her eyes snap open instantly and she howls in pain as the water cleanses her cuts. She cries some because of the pain that wasn't going away anytime soon. He just strokes her hair and tells her that everything will be alright soon enough. Kenzie runs into the room with an Ak 47 to kill an intruder or the murderer. Which was so not needed. He soon leaves feeling embarrassed about the situation. Quan kisses her forehead and she looks at him like he killed her mother. He moves closer to her lips and decided to finally kiss her. So much passion and anger was held into that kiss that when they pulled apart they both were breathless. All he could do was look into her eyes. To him they looked like a field of chocolates. He just wanted to give her kisses.

Kenzie and Jada
Riiiinnnnngg

"Hello?" Says jada
"Wassup, baby girl." Says Kenzie
"What do you want?"
"Just hurry up and get dressed so we can go see your sister now!"
"Omg I finally get to see her. I'm going to slap the shit outta you if you yell at me ever again too."
"Wateva, I'll be there in five."

Jada is very happy to see her sister and to be in a car "alone" with Kenzie.

Elesha finally got to get around the house. The bath was very well needed and she felt somewhat better. Quan carried her most of the time because of her back. Even though she didn't want to be toted. She loved every minute of it. He felt so bad for her. He just wanted her to be ok.

Quan and Elesha PoV

"Can you put me down now?"Says Elesha
"Nope"says Quan
"Why not?"
"Because you are hurt and I just want to make you happy."
"You're the whole reason that I'm here, you ass. You already hurt me. So put me down before I hurt you in return, but this will be physically!"

He just smirks and holds her tighter because he never wants to let her go.
Steve is out doing some stupid stuff as in like digging up his gold.
Kenzie and Jada are on their way while Quan and Elesha are at home alone.