Hahaha

The Effects of Technology on Small Children

A high pitched, glass-shattering screech erupted from the other room. I looked to my mother and tilted my head in confusion. She just sighed in annoyance. Sooner than expected, an infuriated little brother stomped into the room with a glare on his face that could probably kill. "Where is my DS charger?!" he howled. Mom and I both shrugged. "It's probably in your room. Why don't you actually look?" I replied in annoyance. "Fine!" he yelled as he ran back to his room, making the opposite amount of noise as a herd of elephants. Elephants are quite soft on their feet, unlike Benjamin here.
Ben started turning his room upside-down. Stuffed animals, blankets, pillows and various books flooded the floor, making it look even worse than before. That's pretty bad, it already looked as though it came in contact with a tornado that came from a supercell thunderstorm. "It's not in here!" he concluded in irritation. Running back to the room we were in, he scowled, pointing to me. "You have it, don't you?!" interrogated the track pants-wearing boy. I quickly shook my head. I had my charger and he had his, that was it. "Mom, Erika stole my charger! She has to have it, it's not in my room!" he accused. "Well, you'll just have to wait until you find it..." she replied. This was it for Ben.
"Ugh!" he screamed with rage. Benjamin sprinted to his room as if he was Sonic The Hedgehog and slammed the door. From the other side of the door, all we could hear was the repeated honking of a toy horn and the screams of a boy who only cared for his video games.