[Sweet Kiss]

"[Name]," Sasuke muttered, brushing a lock of your hair behind your hair, as he pecked your cheek. Now, one would expect this to be a romantic moment where you ended up moaning, and yearning for more of his kisses. However, it wasn't because instead, you groaned in annoyance and shoved his face away from you, cursing in agitation.

"Go away Sasuke, I'm eating," You snapped, shoving his face away further, as you bit into your chocolate bar. Your continuous shoving caused an anime vein to appear on the raven-haired male's head, before he grabbed your wrist in anger, and pushed it away. With anger fully evident in his voice, he hissed, "You're suppose to be begging for me, not pushing me away, you dunce."

You scoffed at this, and turned towards him, with an intense glare. "Begging me, my ass! I am not your submissive! You're the uke one[1], especially because you can't spell Sasuke without uke," You said, smirking at him, as you took another bite out of your chocolate bar.

Your response caused Sasuke to turn extremely red in the face before he stammered, "I-I am not an uke!" Once again, you scoffed at him as you challenged his false statement.

"Prove it," You said, challenging him. The raven-haired male narrowed his eyes at you before he scowled in distaste. "I will!" He snapped.

"Fi- AMPH" You tried to say, but were unable to because the raven-haired male had kissed you hungrily on your lips. However, as soon as his lips met yours, they left yours, as Sasuke backed away from you, his face scrunching in disgust. Meanwhile, you were too surprised from the sudden kiss to get yourself to function.

With his T-shirt sleeve, the raven-haired male wiped his tongue grunting in disgust.

"What the hell did you eat, [Name]!? It's so disgustingly sweet," He hissed, gagging. However, you were too busy blushing, after you got over your frozen state to reply to his rude comment. Instead, you threw your chocolate bar at his face, with your face red as a beetroot, exclaiming, "B-BAKA![2]"

And all this did was caused Sasuke to hiss in pain once more. [1] Uke in Japanese is technically, mind my language, the bottom bitch
[2] Baka- Idiot
Please leave some lovely comments for me to read and share your thoughts <3 :) and remember to vote! ^.^
Update demands will be ignored and deleted.
Thank you for reading <3