Chapter 125

Yeah, yeah, I know. Trust me, I know. I've done nothing but boring chapters with a lot of talking in them recently, but things'll pick back up again soon. After you read this chapter, you'll see that the happy quaint time at school is coming ot an end quickly, SO if there is anything school related that you would like to see happen (such as: icanhazkingdomhearts suggested that I add in a sports festival day, where all the grades compete against each other) or a school festival day, even just shenanigans with a particular BOC one day after school. Anything you want, just let me know and I'll try to add it in before I whisk the plot off in a different direction.

You'll see what I mean. Things are about to heat up. ;D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“≈≈≈≈≈≈≈…we need to talk…” Zero said quietly, shifting the folder he was holding stiffly.

“What about?” You asked, taking a slight step backwards into the house, the bold Shinra logo on the folder making you uneasy.

“What do you think?” He handed you the folder, but before you could take it, another hand intercepted it.

“What are you doing here?” Ichigo asked, taking the folder for you.  

“I need to speak with her. It’s…important.” Zero sighed, and Ichigo glared at him, opened the folder, then his eyes shot wide before hardening to an even deadlier glare.

“Get out.” Ichigo seethed, shoving the folder into Zero’s chest.

“What? What is it?” You asked, looking between the two. 

“≈≈≈≈≈≈≈, go inside.” Ichigo said, keeping his eyes locked onto Zero’s.

“I’m just the messenger.” Zero glared back at Ichigo, not liking his look.

“You can’t be serious…what’s going on?” You pressed, ignoring Ichigo completely and looking at Zero. Zero dropped his eyes from Ichigo to you, and then he took a sidestep back and gestured with a hand for you to come outside.

“≈≈≈≈≈≈≈…go inside, I mean it. You don’t want to talk to him.” Ichigo warned, but you didn’t listen.

“Why don’t you go ask mom to start dinner?” You asked, half in a daze as you began to walk outside, afraid of what Zero wanted to talk about.

“No, you need to—” Ichigo protested, but Zero let you pass then shut the door in Ichigo’s face, saying a curt ‘goodnight.’

Now out on your porch, you turned to face him. “What’s going on?”

“Why don’t you sit?” He gestured to the swinging chair in front of the living room window.

You didn’t really see the point, but you walked over and sat down all the same. He leaned against the railing opposite you and handed you the folder again. Before opening the folder, you looked up at him with a hesitant expression. He tried to avoid your eyes, looking up at the sky instead.

“Listen, why don’t you just tell me what's going on? Instead of making me read whatever Shinra has to say…I’d rather hear it from you.”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can. Just look at the first page.” He answered and you sighed.

The light from the moon and stars was enough to give you a clear view of the folder, so you were sure that you would be able to read whatever statement Shinra was making. You swallowed and opened the folder, closing your eyes. You waited a second, then opened them again.