Chapter 8 - I just had sex!

I never thought that I'd wanted to go to detention but now it was all I wanted. When I heard the bell ring, signaling the end of the last lesson, I packed up my stuff quickly and headed to Derek's room.

”Hello miss Strandford, take a seat. Mr Clark is just leaving, he's just finishing his quiz.” Derek said.

”Fine by me, not like I want to start detention anyways or be alone with you.” I said, making it look like we still hated each other.

”Okay, thank you mr. Clark.” Derek said when Alex handed him the quiz after five minutes.

”So you don't want to be here or be alone with me?” Derek asked after he had closed the door after Alex.

”You know I didn't mean that.” I said.

”Do I?”

”Do you want me to prove it?”

”Yeah I would.”

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck before giving him a quick peck.

”I'm still not fully convinced.” Derek said.

”Okay.” I said before giving him a longer kiss but I pulled away after a while because I remembered where we were. ”We're still in school, you have to wait untill detentions over.”

”And I'm guessing you're going to make detention feel extra long, right?”

”You know me so well.” I said before winking at him.

”Oh my god, this isn't good.”

”It will be fun.”

”It will be torture.”

”So me touching you or me showing a bit too much cleavege is torture.”

”A good kind of torture.”

”But still torture?”

”Yeah.”

”Okay, just for you I'll be nice for once.” I said and went to sit down at my desk.

”Seriously?”

”Yeah, unless you don't want me to?”

”While we're in school I think it's a good idea.”

I just had sex

(Ay)

And it felt so good

(Felt so good)

A woman let me put my penis inside of her

(Her)

I wanna tell the world

First I didn't know where the song came from but then I realized it was my phone and that Nate had changed the rigtone, Again.

”I'm going to kill you Nate.” I said when I answered the phone.

”Nice to hear you too.” Nate said.

”Why do you always changed my ringtones?”

”Because it's fun.”

”It's not and nice of you to use the chorus.”

”Be happy, I was going to call you when you had lesson with him after lunch but the teacher was watcing me like she knew I was up to something and the chorus is the best part.”

”Thank god the teacher had an eye on you.”

”So what are you doing after detention?”

”I'm meeting Derek's friends.”

”You're still in detention Ellie, no phones.” Derek said.

”Okay. Bye Nate I can't talk when I have detention.”

”Or what, is he going to punish you?” Nate asked.

”Shut up.” I said. ”Bye Nate.”

”Bye Ellie.”

”Nice ringtone.” Derek said.

”Shut up, it was Nate who did it.” I said.

”Yeah right.”

”I mean it.”

”Okay, whatever you say.”

”Detention is almost over.”

”Good, then you can soon meet my friends.”

”I can't wait.”

”Were you being sarcastic or not?”

”That's for me to know and you to find out.”