Chapter One: The Beginning

Zero is A Student of Val High. He is a Freshman, a First Year Student. He came with his Best friend, Juan. Juan and Zero were Friends Since They were Elementary.

One day, Zero woke up late; "OH S**T" , Running Towards the bathroom he took a bath in just a few seconds! He jumped the bathtub and went out and considered himself clean. He didn't eat anything for breakfast, he just wore his uniform and went out running as it was 6:45

When he arrived to school he was late... as always. He was slowly crouching to his seat... His teacher said: "Zero I can see you there", Zero wasn't shocked, it happened as always.

As The Class began he was scribbling something on his notebook. His classmates saw that he drew something so they took it. His classmates saw a beautiful drawing of their classmate, he drew Michelle. Michelle was his crush since Grade school.

His classmates gave his drawing to Michelle. As Michelle saw his drawing. She said; "I'm sorry Zero, but you're not my type of guy...You're fat.." , and this hurt Zero so MUCH.

Suddenly the pathetic guy inside him came out. He was slowly bursting in tears.

Michelle felt bad so, she decided to make a paper boat with an i'm sorry inside.

She gave it to Zero, but he didn't bother to look inside as he was sad. Little did Zero know she had wrote something inside..

As school ended, he stopped crying. Reached home and ate. He soon came to his room thinking about her, slowly crying pathetically, saying ; "Tomorrow is another day" ,.

He fell asleep safe and sound..

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY.