Chapter One: Stutter

After a few days.....

At a hot weekend, Zero and Juan hanged out. Playing Tekken and Just Dance.

As they were hanging out they saw Arch and her friends.. Juan was extremely shy seeing her so he tried to ignore her..

Juan continued to play with Zero, but Arch had seen them. So she went to say; "Hi!".

Zero replied; "Hi", while Juan kept silent. Zero and Arch on the other hand had a conversation, but Juan continued playing, ignoring Arch as he was shy.

Arch noticed that Juan was trying to avoid something. So she decided to talk to Juan. She said; "Hi Juan", with a big smile on her face. Juan was Stuttering and saying; "h-hi".

Arch asked him; "How's your day?", Juan replied stuttering; "t-t'was f-fine....h-how about y-you?".

Juan's stuttering made Arch wonder, " why is he stuttering? "...

After That, Juan slowly walked out the scene. Leaving Zero and Arch..

Zero said; " Bye Arch! ", jogging towards Juan, he said; "WAIT! I'M SLOW!".

As Juan gradually slowed down, zero caught up and said; "why were you stuttering?" .

Juan replied; "nothing....", and added; "I'm going home early"..

Zero said; "me too, let's play some Minecraft afterwards"

Juan replied; " Ok "

Juan and Zero went home early as they said.

After reaching home, both of them play Minecraft and as always...They Killed each other.

Juan won as he was filled with a weird kind of rage...

~Stutter END~