Chapter Three: Devastation

It was November 1, a day where sadly there is a class.

Zero was very tired, slowly walking to school. He took forever to go to school.

As he arrived to school Lancy encountered him. He told Zero to go to the biggest tree after school.

But Zero didn't listen, as what he saw was "A Wild Boy Has Appeared"

Zero walked straight to his classroom and saw Arch sleeping. He didn't want to disturb her sleep, so he didn't do anything.

Zero sat on his chair, peacefully as he would. But then he saw Juan, he looked like he whispered something to Arch.

After Juan had sat, Zero went up to him with a teasing manner "Eyyyy, what was that? Inviting her for a date?"

But Juan didn't respond, as it was kind of what he said.

Then classes started ***

It was 5:00pm , they were dismissed.

Juan was waiting at the forest-ish part of school, he saw arch coming so he got ready and built up his confidence.

" what was it you wanted to say? " Arch said " ummm, uh " replied Juan.

" C'mon spit it out " Arch replied " DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT WITH NEW THIS WEEKEND??! " Shouted Juan.

" I'm sorry, but I can't " Arch said and she walked away.

Juan devastated as he is, he sat beside a tree thinking " what was I thinking? "

On another place of the school. Lancy was thinking " Where is that idiot?! " " Goddammit! "

~THE END~