Chapter Two: The Note

The day before Sem-Break....

Zero went to school normally.
He felt relieved knowing that Sem-Break is arriving.

Before going to class he saw Arch, thinking; "She looks like she's waiting for someone" .

He went up to her and said; "Are you looking for someone Arch?" .
Arch replied; "Umm, no" , and left..

On Zero's curiosity, he kept thinking who she could have been waiting for? " he thought maybe Juan" , and went inside the classroom .

*** After The Class ***

The class was dismissed.

Zero and his classmates felt really happy knowing that Sem-Break has  arrived.

Zero went home, but somebody went up to him with a friendly smile. It was Lucy, she went from the sky of Diamonds.

She said "Hi  Zero, can I ask something?" . As Zero replied "Yeah..?.. What is it?" .

Lucy replied "do you know Juan?" .  He replied "Yes??", after that, she gave some sort of note and said "Can you please give this to him? ", and "Don't read it!"  .

Zero nodded and went home having the urge of reading it.

As he was curious, he opened it and read it...
******************************
Authors note :
Please forgive me for not updating this story. I had to study and, well take the exam.
I'll be updating more often because exams are over etc..

Truly yours,
   Cyanide

P.S: this isn't the note xD..