Chapter 16

A/N Thanks for 100+ votes!! Warning: Smut later in this chapter!

Also check out @verylarryberry ‘s Larry story! It’s amazing!:)

****

“Harry.” I sung quietly.

Harry’s eyes fluttered open, revealing tired green eyes. He rubbed his eyes like an adorable kitten. I kissed his cheek and pressed my face back between his shoulder blades. He played with my fingers that were resting on his stomach while humming quietly.

“Can you believe it’ll be Christmas in a week?” I mumbled into his back.

“I’ve always loved Christmas. Can we please get a tree?”

He rolled onto his other side so that he was facing me. I kissed his nose and nodded my head. An excited smile lit up his face. I was about to say something else, but Harry pressed his lips to mine and all my thoughts were forgotten about.

I deepened the kiss by plunging my tongue into the warmth of his mouth. Harry tilted his head to get a better angle and I couldn’t hold back a soft moan. We were so invested in the kiss that neither of us cared that we probably had morning breath.

I moved one hand to the small of Harry’s back and the other to his left cheek. Harry’s arms were wrapped securely around my waist. I felt a tightness begin to form in my stomach as Harry hovered over me. I slid my hand under his shirt and ran my fingers across the soft skin of his tummy, then pulled my lips away from his and attached them to his neck while pinching his sides lightly.

A moan escaped his mouth when I found his sweet spot right beneath his ear and under his jaw. I sucked a purple bruise there then continued to kiss along his jawline. My fingers trailed along the top of his boxers, but just as I was about to pull them down Harry grabbed my wrists.

I stopped my mouth’s motions to stare up at him in confusion.

“I-I’m sorry.” He breathed. “I can’t do this, I’m sorry.”

Before I could ask what the hell he meant, he ran from the room. I heard his door slam shut seconds later and I groaned.

I ran my hands over my face and sighed heavily. I knew we were moving too fast. Now I’ve scared him off. With a final huff, I stood from my bed and threw on a random shirt. I stood outside Harry’s door and knocked gently.

I didn’t get an answer, so I turned the door knob and stepped inside. The sight before me shattered my heart into a thousand pieces. Harry was curled into a ball on his bed with tear tracks running down his face. When he saw me a choked sob tore from his throat.

“I’m sorry Harry. I didn’t mean to pressure you. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to okay? Please don’t cry.” I said desperately.

“I-I love you so much, but I’m just not ready. I wish I could…I want to, but I’ve never- I don’t want to screw up!” He sniffed.