Chapter 19

A/N: Hi! *Waves awkwardly* So a lot of you wanted Mpreg, but there were a few who didn't, so I didn't do it. I put up a story a while back that I haven't started yet that is an Mpreg though, so watch for that.

PLEASE check out my other stories as well. I just started a new collab with @kaityhorayne called Golden Gloves (Harry's a boxer!) Also Roads Untraveled is popular. I have lots more so check them out!

Thanks guys!!:)

****

"Louis. Louis wake up."

I groaned, but opened my eyes and glared at Zayn who was standing above me. I pulled the duvet over my head, blocking him out.

"Come on mate, you need to get dressed. You wouldn't want to miss his funeral would you?" Zayn asked carefully.

"Whose funeral?" I furrowed my eyebrows, appearing from under the sheets.

"Please don't do this Louis. It's already hard enough." Zayn sighed.

"Zayn what's going on? And where's Harry."

I noticed the curly boy's presence missing from my side. All the sudden it was like I had been his by a bus. The wind was knocked out of me and my heart shattered when I remembered that last day in the hospital.

"No." I croaked. "No, he can't be gone." I breathed.

"I'm sorry Lou." Zayn put a hand on my shoulder, but I slapped it away, already slipping on my TOMS.

My mind flashed back to Harry's heart monitor waking me up in the middle of the night with an incessant beeping. The next few minutes are a blur of doctors and mumbled words that I couldn't catch, but in the end I heard their words loud and clear.

"Time of death is January 28th 2013, 4:52 AM."

I twitched as the harsh words replayed in my mind over and over again. I shut my eyes for a while and tried to make sense of things.

When I opened them once again, the room had changed and I was now in the woods. The sun was low in the sky, casting eerie shadows over the dirt. There was a path cleared in front of my feet and when I looked closely I could see a stone at the end of the dirt path.

My feet started moving without me realizing it and soon I was standing in front of the stone and reading it.

Here lies Harry Edward Styles

February 1st 1994 - January 28th 2013

I could faintly hear a voice behind me, but my knees gave out before I could respond. I sobbed onto the headstone begging Harry to come back to me.

"Please! I need you, I can't live without you! Harry don't leave me!"

"Louis!" There was a pause, before the voice started again, sounding closer. "Louis!!"

**

I scrambled up from the floor and looked up with teary eyes at Zayn who was staring at me incredulously. My head scanned the room and I saw that I was once again in the hospital. My head snapped in the direction where I knew the bed would be.

Zayn said something about pushing me on the floor to wake me up, but I was too busy throwing myself at Harry to pay attention to him.

Relief flooded through me when I saw that Harry was still lying there in his hospital bed. My excitement only increased when I saw that he was now awake.

"Hi." He mumbled into my neck. "Are you okay?"

"Are you seriously asking me if I'm okay? I should be asking you that!" I sniffed.