50 pt. 2

50 Shades of Horan part 2. It's a bit short, sorry! Enjoy!

I was awoken from my slumber by two arms pulling me by my waist. I rubbed my eyes and realized I was home, so it couldn't be Niall holding me. I turned on my side and sure enough it was Niall. Our eyes locked and the only sounds in my room were our soft breathing. I closed my eyes as the thoughts of earlier flooded my mind. I told him he was sick, how could I do that? I agreed to this. I agreed to be his pet, his slave, his submissive. Also, I was 100% positive he said 'I need you' on the way out the door. Otherwise, he wouldn't be here, he has never ever been here. Yet, he knew where I lived and he found a way to get in, which scares me but it's understandable.

"I didn't mean for that to happen" he whispered and knocked me from my thoughts. I stared at him blankly and he continued to speak. " Fuck, this has never happened before, and I know you've only been my submissive for a few months but I care about you, more than I have ever cared for the other ones. You're different. What are you doing to me?" he said as he leaned down and kissed my lips. This was passionate not the usual lustful sex driven kisses.His hands slipped around my waist and he pulled me closer as I parted my lips, allowing his tongue access to invade my mouth. 

"I'm going to make love to you now" he breathed against my lips and my breath hitched. Never has Niall said those words, usually he used the word fuck but he actually said love. I wanted to reach up and touch him but I couldn't. He wouldn't allow it, he hated when I touched him and I'll never know why. I smiled at him as he leaned on his knees and removed his shirt. I slid mine over my head and waited patiently for him to continue. He unbuckled his pants and stood up to slid them off, his boxers were tangled were tangled with the jeans on the floor. He leaned over me and removed my underwear, thankfully I had no bra on so this process would move faster. He kissed my lips and it took everything in me not to reach up and run my fingers through his hair.

"Vanilla" he whispered. 

"What?" I chuckled.

"This is going to be vanilla sex. No ties, restraints or anything. Just you and me" he said as he spread my legs with his knee and placed himself at my entrance. I moaned as he reached his hand down and rubbed my clitoris in a circle. 

"I'm so sorry" he whispered as he thrust into me. He let out a low growl and I moaned in response. He kissed my face deeply as his hips rocked and his length drew in and out of me. I reached up and touched his face and he shuddered.

"Don't" he whispered but I didn't listen, I ran my hands down his chest and over his back where I felt...scars. They were almost like burns but I didn't care. By now he had gone completely still, his eyes were closed and his lips were slightly parted as I felt his body for the first time. His skin was soft and smooth like a baby's skin.  You moved your hands to your sides and he breathed deeply as he started to thrust again. His face was in the crook of your neck and he moaned your name as he picked up speed. You gripped the sheets, desperate to grab something because you couldn't touch him. 

You came loudly due to the increased speed of his thrusts. You could feel his smile against your collarbone as you screamed his name and some profanities. You came down from your orgasm and he stood up quickly, hovering over you while he stroked himself rapidly. 

"Swallow" he ordered and you nodded as his tip brushed against your lips. He smacked his length on your face a few times before pushing it into your mouth. Warm, salty, goo shot down your throat and you swallowed with hesitation. Niall exhaled deeply as his cock went limp in your mouth. He climbed off of you and laid back on the bed. 

All the thoughts of the safe word drama had left your mind, forever ago. Niall was right when he said he needed you. You didn't have to be his girlfriend or wife, but you both simply needed each other. He even admitted it. That for once, the dominant needs the submissive.