Demon Harry: Supernatural inspired

I absolutely love Supernatural and Harry so why not combine them? I hope you like this and let me know what you think of it! Enjoy!

~

I ran towards the basement of the house I was in, hearing muffled screams. I had my gun in my hand, rock salt bullets inside of it. I didn’t know what I was up against, and I was left alone since Sam and Dean took off to chase another demon. We had been looking for a certain demon, one that burned down a bar full of hunters like us.

The screams grew louder and I bolted down the stairs taking two steps at a time. I reached a door and kicked it open. In the center of a small room, was a woman tied up on a chair. She was slobbering as I rushed over and untied her. She seemed like she couldn’t speak, only whimpering and sobbing as I freed her wrists and ankles.

"MM!" she moaned and I turned only to be pushed to the ground. I reached for my gun, and shot at the culprit. He was tall and dark, his eyes turned black with a blink and I reached in my jacket for my small bag of salt.

I threw it at him, causing him to yell as it burned him. I was trapped, as I slid against the nearest wall and shot at him, only to have him walk closer to me. I shut my eyes, waiting for the demon to do something when a bright light blinded me. I opened my eyes to see the demon on the ground, practically melting into the concrete. I looked up to see a tall guy, no older than 20, standing with his arm out.

“You alright?” he asked, an accent filling my ears.

"Yeah, who sent you? Sam?" I asked, remembering Sam’s promise to come back and help. The mystery man shook his head and blinked once, his eyes turning black. I stepped back cocked my gun, pointing it at him knowing it wouldn’t do much.

"Relax, I just saved your ass" he spat as he lifted the woman who was know on the ground, unconscious.

“She’s dead” he said quietly as he placed her back down and gazed at me.

"Shit" I groaned, wanting to have saved her, but failing. "Who the hell are you?" I asked.

. “Harry” he put his hand out and I shook it slowly. I was still nervous around him, not being able to trust demons at all.

"Come on, before the others catch wind of what I just did" he grinned, holding his hand out for me.

"What did you just do?" I asked glancing back at the melted demon on the ground. Harry used some sort of light for that, some sort of power that I had never seen.

"Long story, now come on" he insisted and I grabbed his hand, and bolted up the stairs. We reached the first level of the house we were in and I let go of his hand to call Sam and Dean.

"What are you doing?" he asked and I put my hand up.

"Calling my friend Dean" I responded and Harry snatched my phone out of my hand and ended the call.

“No, we have to go now. Call them later. Where are you staying?” he questioned and I told him the name of the motel. We ran through the front yard to my car and he asked for my keys. Taking them and climbing into the drivers side, I watched him from the passenger seat, ease onto the road. I was shocked. A demon had just saved me from another, something that I had never known to happen before.

We pulled up outside the Shreever Motel. Harry watched me as I fumbled for the room key before opening it. He sauntered in and sat on the edge of the creaky bed. I sat across from him on the torn up couch and just stared.

“Why’d you do that?” I asked after some time had passed.

"Can’t tell ya" he smiled as he stood and headed towards the small mini fridge. He closed it once he saw its contents, coke and water.